So, you're stranded on a deserted island...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedus Mustafus

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
London, Kentucky
And you can only choose one e-cig/mod and one e-juice to have for the rest of your life. What are they?

Mine is the Bartleby (soon to be the Reo Grand, perhaps) and nHaler HV Pralines & Cream.

Your turn! :)

Note: Please include the manufacturer of the juice you choose. I'm trying to figure out what kind of juices I want to try next. ;)

Note 2: I will attempt to keep a running total of the tallies to see what the consensus is for this... will help me a lot and, hopefully, help many others with the same curiosities I have.

Last edited:
Haha, nice. You're reading into the logistics a bit too much... I just wanna know what your favorite is. :p

That is kind of how I roll. I think of the longevity of it. At least I didn't say a mod with a built in GPS locator and iridium satellite phone.

Ken

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
Y'know what I picture when I read this thread? I think of a bunch of hairy people with yellow toenails just a-sittin' on the beach and a-punchin' the coconut while they stare off into the distance and mutter...

"I should have wished for an atomizer too."

What I'd like on an the Island is my ProVari, Malty Toffee & the IkenVape 801 Shorty.

RastaBanana.gif

Nedus Mustafus

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
London, Kentucky
Y'know what I picture when I read this thread? I think of a bunch of hairy people with yellow toenails just a-sittin' on the beach and a-punchin' the coconut while they stare off into the distance and mutter...

What I'd like on an the Island is my ProVari, Malty Toffee & the IkenVape 801 Shorty.

View attachment 28063

HAHA, nice. +1000000000 for the "rastabanana!"

DoomsDay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Charlotte NC
Hrmm so many choices. I think currently I would use the mega ego stuff. The ali though is very tempting and if I was to ever try one, I think it would be my true choice lol. As for juice, I am torn. Right now I would have to say MarBro from myfreedomsmokes.com. Either that or their camel vg. Oh dang it, soooo many choices in flavors! I would have to maybe give up a limb or a digit or something to get the extra juices :)

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL

View attachment 28063

Hopefully Isaac will have them restocked before you are deserted :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread