Social groups here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikea

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Seattle
Ok, I know this is a dumber-than-dumb question and the answer's probably been right in front of me and I'm just missing it. I'd like to join the Pacific N.W. social group here but I haven't yet found the instructions on how to join the groups. (I know you can't post in their forums until you've joined.) Preparing to be embarrassed by how simple it'll be, and thanking you in advance for your advice...

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Mikea, It's not a dumb question! I mod 2 social groups and I can't find yours! I wanted to help but they are really hiding. I suggest you find a "real" mod and P.M. them for help. Unless you can find a member and do the same.
To find a mod go down to the bottom of any forum page (go out of your thread and scroll down) and left click on a mod name, choose send a private message and write them.
Good Luck.

Last edited:

mikea

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Seattle
Vince, I tried that, they aren't listed! Maybe someone else can view them, I can't.
Hi, thanks to you and Vince for your replies. Hmm, the procedure isn't the most intuitive. :) I did find them after following the procedure just recommended. Eventually I found my way to the page where you can click "all groups" or "all categories." I clicked "all groups" and the name "NW SteamPunks" turned up -- that must be it. Either that or I stumbled onto a music site by accident and it's a band. :)
Thanks.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hi Mikea. I couldn't find that group either but I did find a thread here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/us-e-smokers/19724-pacific-northwesterners.html

included in this subforum:

US E-Smokers - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

To find all available social groups, click on "Quick Links" above then "Social Groups". Some are not actually listed on the general board because they have less than 5 members.

Hope that helped.

Lu

Since I was posting this at the same time as Mikea, I'll just throw it up here.

Lu

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
Are you talking about our group, NW Steampunks? Link's in my sig if so. :)

Sorry it's hard to find, I made it when I first joined and I don't know a ton about setting these things up correctly. We're really just a group for Pacific NW vapor-ers, with some members interested in Steampunk stuff/mods and a punny name.

Glad to have you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread