Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Poldiac is designed to be able to use a kick. I've found that it's a perfect fit, but if you want to use it with the 2 cent safety fuse + kick, it's a tight fit. I use both a VV (I prefer Provari only for VV) and mechanical mods depending upon my mood. Reason I like having mech mods is to be able to vape <1 ohms when I feel like it, and the simplicity of the device is appealing. Do I think it's worth the price tag? Well, I have a handmade solid silver flute which is worth thousands and it doesn't have any fancy electronics :p, I'm sure people think that's ridiculous. To each their own ^^

Off topic...

the kick has short protection so why would you put a 2 cent safety fuse + kick? Am I missing something? Thanks.

The Kick – Instructions « Evolv

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
Off topic...

the kick has short protection so why would you put a 2 cent safety fuse + kick? Am I missing something? Thanks.

The Kick – Instructions « Evolv

Usually just use the VapeSafe2 alone without the Kick (or vice versa) but many like to put both for extra protection. Putting the kick as usual on the top of the battery and the Vape2Safe2 on the bottom of the battery since the Kick works for shorts between the kick and the atty, and the Vape2Safe works for all other battery conditions (at least how it was explained to me... Definitely not a battery expert here.) A friend I know only uses those two in that combination after seeing PBusardo in a video doing that lol.

Last edited:

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
I've been seriously ... seriously impressed with the K100. Not that it matters much if you're going to use a kick. But man does this thing hit like a freight train with RBAs. I'm rather perplexed on how a pure stainless steel mod can have such a low voltage drop off on a 0.6 ohm coil.

0.4 volt drop off with an AGA-T2 (again ... stainless steel) @ 0.6 ohms! That's 24 watt CLOUDS folks ... and I paid $35 for it? Friggin amazing.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
I've been seriously ... seriously impressed with the K100. Not that it matters much if you're going to use a kick. But man does this thing hit like a freight train with RBAs. I'm rather perplexed on how a pure stainless steel mod can have such a low voltage drop off on a 0.6 ohm coil.

0.4 volt drop off with an AGA-T2 (again ... stainless steel) @ 0.6 ohms! That's 24 watt CLOUDS folks ... and I paid $35 for it? Friggin amazing.

Where did you find it for $35?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread