Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
While I perfect my rendition of highping's http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/95728-tutorial-juicebox-around-8-a.html, I've been gathering information to put together my perfect (for me) mod. I'll let everyone throw rocks at that when it's time to start. However, while I can find all kinds of information about the electronics, about the only complete and clear info about bottom feeding I've found is that tutorial. That feeder actually works pretty well but, it won't feed through an adapter. At least, I'm pretty sure it won't.

Would a feeding system that uses a check valve be able to? Any threads that show details like how to get air back into the bottle when you do use a check valve? I have some ideas but, two heads...

I recently found that for VV I like the 901 a lot better than the 510 and there's always a chance that sooner or later I'll stumble across something else I like better than a 901.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Isn't that mod of highping's essentially the same feed as a Reo (except flexible tube from bottle to brass tube up inside the fitting, instead of the solid tube the full length)? Supposedly, they work fine with adapters.

I don't know which is the reason I have to ask. I don't mind looking stupid as long as it gets me the info that will keep me from staying that way. :)

If I'm understanding you correctly, the depth into the atomizer that highping specifies is to prevent backfeeding which I can testify works. With a one-way valve in there, it wouldn't be necessary and you could go flush with the top of the connector.

Any suggested sources for tiny one-way valves?

Highping if you read this, a wet noodle curse on you for infecting me with this mod bug! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread