Would this 4AA battery box w/usb port & on/off switch work for a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

outbackblackjack

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Warren, PA USA
After reading a many mods and a looking at lot of different electronic parts suppliers I saw this 4AA battery box with built in on/off switch and usb port
1652.jpg
I was wondering if this could be used to make a mod that could use a usb cable to charge the batteries or be connected to any usb chargers (home ac or automotive dc) to charge AA Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries. I'm thinking of using this box to make a mod like a brother to the juicebox for around $8 and the puck with the bottle inside like the $8 juicebox but using Ni-Mh rechargeables like the puck. I'm hoping it would be able to hold 3 AA Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries AA cells I would like use would be readily available Rayovac Everyday-Use 3 AA for 3.6v 4200 mAh (1.2v 1400 mAh each) or Rayovac Platinum Pre-Charged 3 AA for 3.6v 6300 mAh (1.2v AA 2100 mAh each) and use a 510 connector. Otherwise to kickup the power I would possibly use PowerGenix Eco-Friendly Rechargeable NiZn batteries 3 AA for 4.8v 7500 mWa (1.6v AA 2500 mWa each). Please let me know what connectors I should use and also what atomizers will work the best with each application.
Thanks and happy vaping,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread