Some Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd7jur

Sep 15, 2008
I've been looking at all these different e-cigs for a few days now and am really interested in buying one, under some qualifications:

• Cost around or less than $80US
  • Be as realistic as possible (must look like the real thing)
  • Good Flavor (reg: marb lights is about what i like)
  • Good Flow
  • Cheap cartriges
I've been smoking since i was 14 (8 years) and have quit once before. i was smoke free for like three months or so then i started hanging out with smokers again. inevitably i started again, mainly cause i like the activity.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Hello kd7jur,

Kate is right, there is only 2, I have read that fits all your options listed.
One thing, I am Curious about, you said
Be as realistic as possible (must look like the real thing)
Its just a preference I guess, but Id like to ask, Why?

I dont recommend any seller in particular, but, here is a link to some E-cigs like your thinking of.
E-CIGARETTES

kd7jur

Sep 15, 2008
Hello kd7jur,

Kate is right, there is only 2, I have read that fits all your options listed.
One thing, I am Curious about, you said
Its just a preference I guess, but Id like to ask, Why?

My main reason for this is because honestly i don't want to look like im walkin around holdin a pen every where i go. I like to go out, when i go to bars is when i smoke the most. So... i think you guys might get the picture

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome! Where are you from? If your from the UK may I recommend Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome he has really good service, cheap prices and delivery is very fast if you order weekdays before about 1. He has a mini and a supermini you may be interested in. The supermini is about the size of a normal smoke but its cartridges are small so you will need to drip.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/531-general-list-suppliers.html is a good place to find orldwide suppliers.

Also check out the review section of the forum.

Good luck and enjoy!!

kd7jur

Sep 15, 2008
So i found some Cheapy's (wwwdealextremecom/details.dx/sku.11211{had to remove the periods, won't let me post links}) 29 bucks. I think im going to buy these to give them a try. i cant justify spending 50, 60, 70+ bucks to try something and then not like it. Has anybody tried these before? Some complaining about a "Puff" limiter (12-14 puffs). i would assume this is to keep from burning out the atomizer, idk though.

There are some deals on Ebay too, but watch, there are hundreds of the Health ones there too.

Something like this maybe?
http://cgi.ebay.com/E-Cigarette-Electronic-cigarette-Healthy-Smoking-E-Cig_W0QQitemZ250295993217QQihZ015QQcategoryZ75047QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Its not $16, but should be better then the Health one.
(I have bought from this guy before)

OH, want to add, if your in the states, remeber to ask for a US plug for the charger. That goes for whoever you buy from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread