Some sense and good news here for Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
if you go to the link and select "see all" on the top right panel, next to the abstract, a compiling list of interesting study titles will come out. I regularly go to Pubmed to check scientific progresses on this topic and found quite a good load of informative research. I commented on a few in here. Unfortunately, these don't show up in the mass media... I still wonder why, but as said above, "no one dies or get injured". Good for us!

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
There will be more studies indicating the benefits of vaping in various clinical
settings. After the deeming regs hand the market over to BT, BP and the
entire medical establishment will jump on the nicotine as a medicine bandwagon
and rake in some big bucks. They are taking over vaping from every possible
angle. No stone will be left unturned. Once the taxation kicks in full force
and the majority of smokers find it cheaper to smoke it will be them that
hold out their hands and say "Here try this. It's covered under your insurance"
In the end they will take credit for everything good about vaping. This is the two
faced crap that goes on. The media won't cover it. There still on the vaping is
harmful and nicotine is deadly addicting page. Meanwhile right in front of
everyone's face they condemn vaping on one hand and extol its virtues
on the other. This study like ones before and to follow are proof enough to
me that the fix is in.
There is a gateway alright and the FDA,CDC,BT,BP and the medical community et al
along with government at all levels of examples are who the gatekeepers are.
:2c:
Regards
Mike

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Nice to see that others are starting to get on the harm-reduction train! Harm reduction is so much more realistic than "just don't smoke." I dunno how that works out for others, but telling me to not smoke was exactly like telling the wind not to blow or the rain not to fall.

Andria

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
Sad part is you got the Mayo clinic of all places saying hey this stuff works! Media ignores it. Leo puffs on a e-cig ALA goes nuts and the media sucks it up
The Mayo Clinic is 100% against vaping. They have one of the largest and most expensive
if in fact not the largest and expensive smoking cessation clinics in the country maybe
the world. They may be trumpeting this on the one hand but you'd never know if you are
currently a patient. Once the Deeming is in place they'll scream it to the bloody hills
and reap the credit.
:2c:
Regards
Mike

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Nice to see that others are starting to get on the harm-reduction train! Harm reduction is so much more realistic than "just don't smoke." I dunno how that works out for others, but telling me to not smoke was exactly like telling the wind not to blow or the rain not to fall.

Andria
When I was still smoking, and wife or my doctor would bring up the subject of quitting, I would immediately get the urge to light one up. Funny how that worked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread