Something New This Way Comes....MEGALODON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Having just measured the mini against my thumb, it's almost identical in size.... not that that tells you much.... :p:D

What I should have said was:

IN THE UNIVERSE!!!! :D:D:D:D

PS. I think that one just might be heading across the pond for a certain Mr Truelove next week.... :vapor::)

lol yeah I read the .....

Mini Don showing here that it is actually shorter than an 18650 battery.
and grabbed an 18650 battery to compare and that was about the size of my thumb.

hmmmm.... trues mailbox is even closer than Brads ..... :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
13onlyway.gif

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
So let me get this straight. I can use my current Mako screw in end cap and screw in 510 Mako atty holder into a new tube arrangement. I assume this tube arrangement will be for sale separately for current Mako owners. Is this correct?

It looks tapered at the base to take the Mako end cap.

Hi Unverno, :)

Yes, the Don will take any one of the 3 brass atomiser fittings (901/510/801) at the tapered end and will take the switch at the other end.

The sleeve parts will indeed be available separately for current Mako owners. :)

mart.hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2008
York's/Lanc's

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Don Update:

We've decided to increase the diameter of the Don by 1mm. This will increase the overall strength and allow for the body to be constructed from aluminium which will inevitably be lighter than stainless steel.

As well as being lighter, the other overall benefits to this will also mean that the Don will be slightly more cost friendly.
smile.gif

There are also some other further surprises which we have been working on for the Don and I will release information when possible..... all I can say is you are going to love it!
whoohoo.gif

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
MP3 player? :unsure:

Hello Andy - good to see you my friend! :D

LOL

I'm pleased to inform you the Don will be an MP3 free zone... :p

EDIT: Anyone who actually would like an all-in-one MP3 player/PV please contact me via email and I will put those thoughts to right see what I can do.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread