Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Guys,:D

Sorry I've been absent for the past week but trying to sort PC problems out - computer literally died and now waiting a repair while I use this tiny thing I'm typing on now - dang it's frustrating to use! lol

I realised after I posted the vid that on a normal computer the video is quite dark and hard to see so I will probably do another run of it as that one is quite poor quality (although you should be used to that by now!),

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement and really the idea behind Megalodon is to give people who liked the Mako and bought it another option for their PV armoury. This means that anyone who has or is going to purchase the Mako will be entitled to a reasonably priced add on solution (due to the cross compatibility) to their current setup without having to purchase an entirely new kit.

Of course, Megalodon will also be available in an all over stainless steel SHINY SHINY attractive starter kit for those who want the works. :D

For weekends away the 18650 on the Megalodon will come into it's own and the versatility of being able to use all voltages in one device in a portable way (first commercial PV to do so I believe) and of course the special twist of the Stealth Minilodon is what makes me love this PV so much. Oh and did I mention I really love the curves on this baby - very sexy....:hubba:

There will also be some other add ons coming soon which I will show off here when I can...... all I can say is you're all gonna love it! ;)

In the meantime, good night friends and see you all soon....:)

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Hi Guys,:D

Sorry I've been absent for the past week but trying to sort PC problems out - computer literally died and now waiting a repair while I use this tiny thing I'm typing on now - dang it's frustrating to use! lol

I realised after I posted the vid that on a normal computer the video is quite dark and hard to see so I will probably do another run of it as that one is quite poor quality (although you should be used to that by now!),

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement and really the idea behind Megalodon is to give people who liked the Mako and bought it another option for their PV armoury. This means that anyone who has or is going to purchase the Mako will be entitled to a reasonably priced add on solution (due to the cross compatibility) to their current setup without having to purchase an entirely new kit.

Of course, Megalodon will also be available in an all over stainless steel SHINY SHINY attractive starter kit for those who want the works. :D

For weekends away the 18650 on the Megalodon will come into it's own and the versatility of being able to use all voltages in one device in a portable way (first commercial PV to do so I believe) and of course the special twist of the Stealth Minilodon is what makes me love this PV so much. Oh and did I mention I really love the curves on this baby - very sexy....:hubba:

There will also be some other add ons coming soon which I will show off here when I can...... all I can say is you're all gonna love it! ;)

In the meantime, good night friends and see you all soon....:)

Thanks for keeping us updated, I can't wait. :):):)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
new note to self: next time don't post note to self in public. buy good camouflage.

Hmmmm..... mail box camouflage... that's a US millitary standard isn't it? lol. :p

Even better Thy, you could kidnap the postman and steal his clothes (sorry Brad)...:mail:

EDIT: DISCLAIMER - Tim does not really advocate kidnapping or stealing.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
hmmm....

you've got a point.

that might be a better plan.

I was originally just planning on going this route...

top10mailbox.jpg

:D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Ok I hit refresh like 6 times, quoted it (which usually makes them show up if they aren't), and posted, then refreshed again and through all that there were no pics(thus the comment). Leave for 2 minutes and come back and there they are in both posts lol Darn internet messing with me!! :D

So anyways.....

so that's what I'm ...errr... Brad's getting eh :)

Looks pretty sweet :smokie:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Here are some pictures of the stealth Mini Don.... the Megalodon is a 2 in 1 PV and the user benefits from from the full range of voltage options and also two size options in one PV. :D

MiniDon.JPG

Mini Don with 510 fitting.

MiniDon1.JPG

MiniDon2.JPG

Mini Don showing here that it is actually shorter than an 18650 battery.

MiniDon3.JPG

Mini Don in hand

The all encompassing Megalodon is a 2 in 1 PV which offers the user an all weekend/camping 18650 version and also a smaller day to day stealth version.

On top of this it has adapters for 901/801/510, is the first all-in-one completely portable multi voltage device and is constructed to be the smallest device in its category.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Wow that mini version is one tiny unit. Being shorter than my thumb makes it to small for me but great for those who like little units :thumb:

edit: oh and I was going to explain the Emperors comment until I remembered that story originally came from that side of the pond :p

Having just measured the mini against my thumb, it's almost identical in size.... not that that tells you much.... :p:D

Don't you mean IN THE WORLD!,guess that would be bragging lol

BYW is that one mine?:D

What I should have said was:

IN THE UNIVERSE!!!! :D:D:D:D

PS. I think that one just might be heading across the pond for a certain Mr Truelove next week.... :vapor::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread