Sometimes, ya just gotta wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
This morning, I stopped by my local B&M to get one last bottle of one of my favorites before my DIY stuff arrives. I put in my order and paid for it. I was standing around waiting for them to bring it out to me when this older gentleman walks in and talks to one of the employees. He brought a full 30ml bottle of juice back in and was trying to exchange it. The employee takes the bottle into the back room to go talk to the boss.

The gentleman walks over to near where I am standing, and says "hi". I greeted him and asked, "What happened, did you get a bottle of skunky juice?". He says "Yeah, and they are telling me that my eCig is a piece of sh%t.". He holds out his hand, and I see what really does appear to be a POS. I never saw one like it before. I think it might have been a gas station/convenience store refillable. It had long wicks visible inside of the yellow plastic tank. He asked what I used, so I pointed out the Mini Pro Tank 2s in the case. I told him that one of the main reasons that I liked it was because they are super easy to disassemble and clean with warm water. He says, "Yeah, I clean mine too. I even wash it out with Dawn.". Hmmm... Kinda makes me wonder if he is swallowing bubbles when he vapes... Poor fella. I don't think he's going to like the next batch of juice, either. :blink:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
He says "Yeah, and they are telling me that my eCig is a piece of sh%t.". He holds out his hand, and I see what really does appear to be a POS. I never saw one like it before.

my first thought here was "ewww"

second thought was if it was nutty or had corn.

then i continued reading to see you weren't being literal.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
see-you-tomorrow-t-shirt.jpg .

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJEwFHiF(FWbpBR7,FmV,M!~~60_35.JPG
    $(KGrHqFHJEwFHiF(FWbpBR7,FmV,M!~~60_35.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 25

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
I wash mine with dish detergent too. As long as you rinse well I do not see an issue.

I typically try to avoid stereotyping people, but somehow I get the feeling that "rinsing" isn't this particular fellow's best skill... ;)

Needless to say. I was going to recommend PGA, but I didn't think I had enough time to 'splain that to him correctly...

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
Yeah, they have a "no returns" policy on juices.

There is store in town here that has the same thing. No return policy on juices that is. But i did buy a bottle once and return it and they were nice enough to give me another bottle although they don't do this most of the time i'm sure. Being when this happened I was a new vaper and I guess they felt sorry for me I don't know.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
And it didn't 'dawn' on anyone to refer da gent to da ECF?
doh.gif
Actually, it did...

I typically try to avoid stereotyping people, but somehow I get the feeling that "rinsing" isn't this particular fellow's best skill... ;)

Needless to say. I was going to recommend PGA, but I didn't think I had enough time to 'splain that to him correctly...

I hate quoting myself but after deciding that it was too complicated to explain PGA to him, I immediately ruled out giving him computer advice. I suspect it would be best for him to figure out how to work the soap and water properly before moving on to something as advanced as finding ECF on the computer. Sometimes, you just gotta pick and choose your battles.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! :toast:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Actually, it did...

I hate quoting myself but after deciding that it was too complicated to explain PGA to him, I immediately ruled out giving him computer advice. I suspect it would be best for him to figure out how to work the soap and water properly before moving on to something as advanced as finding ECF on the computer. Sometimes, you just gotta pick and choose your battles.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! :toast:

:lol: Thanks for my first good belly laugh of 2014! Happy New Year to you too! :lol:

(Here's my contributions to the chuckles here: My guest bathroom is also my DIY lab and vaping maintenance station. I'm not a drinker, but I keep a pint of vodka under the sink to clean clearos and attys. A visiting family member used the facilities and evidently checked under the sink. Now he's convinced I'm a closet drinker... :laugh:)

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Kinda makes me wonder if he is swallowing bubbles when he vapes...

I carry my spare juice in one of those little travel size shampoo bottles when crossing the border ...

Not to be wasteful, the shampoo is used first, then the bottle thoroughly soaked in water and rinsed with alcohol before any e-juice is poured into it ...

I've yet to blow any bubbles from my eRoll, but that might be amusing ... :laugh:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
This morning, I stopped by my local B&M to get one last bottle of one of my favorites before my DIY stuff arrives. I put in my order and paid for it. I was standing around waiting for them to bring it out to me when this older gentleman walks in and talks to one of the employees. He brought a full 30ml bottle of juice back in and was trying to exchange it. The employee takes the bottle into the back room to go talk to the boss.

The gentleman walks over to near where I am standing, and says "hi". I greeted him and asked, "What happened, did you get a bottle of skunky juice?". He says "Yeah, and they are telling me that my eCig is a piece of sh%t.". He holds out his hand, and I see what really does appear to be a POS. I never saw one like it before. I think it might have been a gas station/convenience store refillable. It had long wicks visible inside of the yellow plastic tank. He asked what I used, so I pointed out the Mini Pro Tank 2s in the case. I told him that one of the main reasons that I liked it was because they are super easy to disassemble and clean with warm water. He says, "Yeah, I clean mine too. I even wash it out with Dawn.". Hmmm... Kinda makes me wonder if he is swallowing bubbles when he vapes... Poor fella. I don't think he's going to like the next batch of juice, either. :blink:

:blink: .... :ohmy: ..... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread