Sonic Screwdriver MOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Really? Sorry to hear that. Was it just the one, or were all of them that way?

Either way, we are making the center grooves deeper. Starting soon, the center groove will increase from 0.2mm to 0.25mm deep. We are also increasing the size of the holes, and raising them nearer to the threads. And we may be cutting the airslots around the edge of the cart deeper, too.

But, hey, quit thread jacking, dude! This thread is about my cool new toy! :D :D :lol:

j/k

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Ah, ha!! I don't think it's the center groove that's the problem, Sawlight, it's the sticker covering up the air slots on the sides of the connector rim. I was just talking about that on another thread. That slipped past me while I was sick, but I had the worker who did it reassigned, and am now watching for that mistake.

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Nice video, nicer PV! 1ml cart, eh? DEF have to let me know when THOSE are for sale! :)

All the new carts have 1 full ml. Everything we've received since the beginning of December. That was the first thing I changed, via a video I shot and sent to them proving that 1ml was not too much. Before that they insisted that 0.8ml was the most they could fill them with without overfilling.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Ah, ha!! I don't think it's the center groove that's the problem, Sawlight, it's the sticker covering up the air slots on the sides of the connector rim. I was just talking about that on another thread. That slipped past me while I was sick, but I had the worker who did it reassigned, and am now watching for that mistake.

Nope, cleaned off the paper, no better, broke out my digital calipers, this one is .05mm deep, the others are .18-.23mm deep.

(bet he didn't see that one coming:lol:)

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Yowza!!! :shock: That IS way off, ain't it?? Unfortunately, most of these parts are hand-machined, so no matter how much quality control I do, some things like that will still slip through. Sorry about that, and if you mention it on your next order, I'm sure Mark and Steve will make it up to you.

But back to the topic at hand, what does everyone else think about my new toy?!?! (changing the subject faster than the Tardis disappears) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread