Sorry please ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I have some SPI cartos that I keep trying from time to time on my passthrough. every time I try it (once every week or so), it tastes wildly different.

is that weird or what?

does anyone think that letting a carto and juice sit out in the open for a long period of time can, I don't know, evaporate an extremely small part of it, changing the flavor?

don't know why I'm asking here, we're all supposed to be ignoring this thread. :p

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I do the same thing Popeye. When I want a change from 555 I usually go for SPI and it is such a complex taste. To me it has a fruity taste like grape or something.

I am ignoring the 2nd part of your post, but for me, cartos always taste better after they sit overnight or for a few days. I refill 10 or so at a time so some of them sit for a few days before I use them. I leave the condoms on them. I don't experience a change of taste until they have been refilled many times and that's when I toss them.

Newme

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Wisconsin
I'm boring. I found what I love and I stick with it. The only thing I do different is that I use both 18mg and 24mg nic.

Does anyone else do slurries? Mixes of flavors? I like to start an SPI or Red carto, then top off later with menthol, and later still with watermelon. Then when it gets about empty, I mix them, 5 drops each. Makes a nice blend. Any of you have favorite flavor mixes you like?

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Last month we had a shortage of Bloog liquid on my part of the woods because João from 2smok had a nasty accident and stock ran out.
At that time I had to order the only 555 available, the 6mg.
I couldn't use it alone :) Ended up mixing it with anything I had available with the usual 16/18mg

Ended up making a direct order from Bloog.
All is well now, and 2smok has restored it's stock.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Even after a year? I'm down to 6mg and once in a while 11mg but lately the 11 gets harsh dare I go zero?

Dude, I'm closing in on 4 years and I still use 24mg most of the time. (I used to change my strengths throughout the day, starting with high strengths in the morning for a kick-start, then medium strengths in the afternoon and evening, then low strength at night to wind down. But I got lazy and fell out of that routine, and now it's all 24mg all the time. Easier. :D )

Not everyone steps down the nicotine, or wants to. Personally, I enjoy nicotine, and don't intend to ever go to zero.

Newme

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Wisconsin
Yeah what Leaford said! I alternate between 18 and 24 throughout the day. And every time I even think of just going to 18mg I grab my 24mg and start vaping it like a maniac. I dunno, maybe it's a subconscious thing but it is what it is.

Even after a year? I'm down to 6mg and once in a while 11mg but lately the 11 gets harsh dare I go zero?

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
Yeah what Leaford said! I alternate between 18 and 24 throughout the day. And every time I even think of just going to 18mg I grab my 24mg and start vaping it like a maniac. I dunno, maybe it's a subconscious thing but it is what it is.

I in no way meant it negatively I was just curious. A lot of people that I converted have yet to step down so I thought it was just me. When I drink hard liquor I crave more nicotine so I may hang on to some 16s for those days.

Newme

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Wisconsin
I didn't take offense to that. Don't worry! And I completely agree about the high nicotine when drinking. I vape 24mg heavily if I'm drinking.

I in no way meant it negatively I was just curious. A lot of people that I converted have yet to step down so I thought it was just me. When I drink hard liquor I crave more nicotine so I may hang on to some 16s for those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread