Sparkle ! Do It Yourself !

Status
Not open for further replies.

salleh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
emeryville, ca/st. joseph, Mi
......A couple of weeks ago, I found a thread with links to fabulous fancy batteries....swirly designs and wraps too ....and I was chagrined cause I had just spent all my e cig moneys on nice standard Visions spinners, smoktek. and the like :facepalm:....pretty colors true, far prettier than the black matte Joyes ... ..but .....nothing fancy .....:blush:

.....So what could I do about this ..??? ....and then I remembered how I used to use glitter nail polish on my disposable lighters in a futile effort to keep guys from making off with my lighters ....so I picked up a few colors and styles of glitter and got to work ....

...this is the first batch .....and I am glad to add that the Kanger T3Ss seem to take being glittered without starting to leak ....so I have started to put one thin coat on those ....I still want to see through them, so I don't slather the glitter on, ...

E CIG, GLITTER, FEB 22, 2014.jpg .....and under lights, they sparkle like crazy ....:laugh:

salleh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
emeryville, ca/st. joseph, Mi
.....Thanks all .....since I did those first ones, I went to ebay and bought some clear nail polish with little stars in it ! ...the stars are blue, dark pink silver and gold ...

....Oh and nail polish IS a sealant ...I did this 6 weeks or so ago, no chipping ...and one even fell out of the car and was hiding in the snow, and thusly was run over at least once....the Kanger was cracked ...and Vision Spinner was fine, the sparkle was there and the battery worked just fine too !...

Oh and at a local thrift store, I found a strip of square stick on rhinestones, and promptly put those on several batteries, will photofy, and those strips help the e cig from slipping out of my fingers ....( which happens more than I like to admit ....) E CIG, GLITTER #4, FEB 26, 2014.jpg

I haven't taken photos of the stars yet ...and those rhinestone strips are holding on pretty well ....

and as one of my theories of life and art is ....MORE ! ....I will go over the top with these !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread