*SPARTANSTEW WON!*Wordup's New Year's Lucky Words Chat, Question & Win Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LR must have warm weather on her mind!! :cool:

Well I got half of todays posted words, bringing Me all the way up to 10!

Good catch. I totally overlooked that :D

Hard to believe noone has yelled word-up yet. 73 words have already been picked. I'm thinking a lot of us must have picked the same ones :)

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Krusty has 15!!!!

It's a Mississippi Snowman:)

(actually a sleetman)

hhe1.jpg

wishnibfishn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
I have a dollar three ninety eight that says nine or ten of us will have our list fulfilled tomorrow. It will just be a matter of who has the time to keep hitting the refresh button all day.
I have another dollar three ninety eight that says space kitty, morri, or moonlit get there first.
Any takers?

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Got two this time
, which brings Me up to twelve.

I have another dollar three ninety eight that says space kitty, morri, or moonlit get there first.
Any takers?

Well it really looks like it will not be Me, even if I were the first to reach the elusive 20 word count, I am not officially entered in this one. Just playing along for fun,

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
protank 2 has been tossed out twice on page 1 post #5 and tonight........buggers.it must a secret code word for a word I have that hasn't been called yet.

Yeah Ding - I noticed that too....ProTank2 has been called twice.

Didn't get either of the other two though so still hanging at 17...

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
yeah no joy for me either the last two.Funny thing for me was the call on wordupecig and wordupecig.com..I thought I had it the first call,(wordupecig) so chalked it off then it pops up again as wordupecig.com..Had to double take that one.I saw there was 2, luck has it it was called again and I got it.Seems I didn't rub my two chicken leg bones together fast enough when the starz aligned at 02:01 and 33 seconds am on a few of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread