Wordup's Lucky Words CHAT, QUESTION and WIN thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hi everyone, sorry about yesterday!! All week has been pretty busy with a full day of work and errands right after, and my son had to have medical tests too for an appointment he has today. Don't worry, he's fine, he just has to do these tests every once in awhile. Anyhow, I will be posting new words very shortly! Get ready!! I think today might be the day!!!

REMEMBER:
If all your words are posted, post on the facebook page or here in THIS thread WORD UP. Others can post word up too in case the first person jumped the gun, because then they will be next in line to have their list checked. After I have verified you are the winner by checking the list you sent me, I will announce you the winner and Wordup ecig will send you your prize :)

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
So close! I've been away from ECF due to my wife's Grandma being in the ER, Hospital and now in an Acute Rehab Facility since the 15th. Don't worry, she should be home as early as Sunday. I came back and realized I had 18 words!! :D Got one today so - 19 for me. Good luck everyone, it looks like there will be a winner today.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Word up!!

yay Thren clap and shout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread