Wordup's Lucky Words Chat, Question and WIN thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

I got it, Thren!!!

It was late in the mail and it was on the shipping data as out for delivery, so I knew it was coming. Then the mail was late and finally it got here. I brought it in the kitchen and opened it. Was beautifully packaged with root-beer juice which I chose along with some kind of beautiful tank/clearo thingy which I need to look up to see what it is. I opened the box and it is just so pretty and.....it is lighter weight than I thought it would be, but that is without the battery and all. I took everything out of the box and just freaked out. I got totally scared. It has a little booklet thicker than with my cellphone for instructions and I just smooth freaked. Put everything back in the box and went to take a nap. Hubby asked if I was OK and I told him yes, my eVic just scared me and I will be better. I have to get it out and figure everything out. Just kinda scared me. LOL

I know you guys think I am crazy, but I think I was overwhelmed or something. lol I will get it out again after whiles and figure it all out.

I love it and love all of you!

Thanks LOVE and Wordup! It is way wonderful!

hugs

Morri

12585.jpg

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Congrats Morri :)
It really is pretty easy.
That book is intimidating but it is only the first 8 pages or so to that you have to read. Very simple directions. The rest of the book is just in several different languages, LOL.
It took me maybe 10 minutes to read, put it together, load a clearo and set my settings :)
Then you will be in vaping heaven!!!
Don't be scared :( Hugs Sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread