Not open for further replies.

Romain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
France
Hi Ary,

Looks pretty like this, its so small :ohmy:

HoPeFuLLL, the Top cap is screw on the telescope part, it's easy to do it ;)

The problem is that with a 510 and a CR2, you must see a little the telescope part, and then the GG is not so small...

So, I Think you just have forget to put the battery in the GG :lol:
Or this is a 901 atty and not a 510...
Or you have no connector or fuse kit on the bottom cap, and it could not work...
Or you have found a new CR2 battery less higher than the standard CR2...

++
Romain

Last edited:

arry

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
UK
Hi Ary,

Looks pretty like this, its so small :ohmy:

HoPeFuLLL, the Top cap is screw on the telescope part, it's easy to do it ;)

The problem is that with a 510 and a CR2, you must see a little the telescope part, and then the GG is not so small...

So, I Think you just have forget to put the battery in the GG :lol:
Or this is a 901 atty and not a 510...
Or you have no connector or fuse kit on the bottom cap, and it could not work...
Or you have found a new CR2 battery less higher than the standard CR2...

++
Romain

Nothing missing
May have a slight mod however !:D

arry

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
UK
This is also my guess :)

Or no top center pin... Or he cutted some mm from top center pin... Or it is a destroyed 510 without center pole :D:D:D:D:D

It works !!!
The question was
"What is wrong with it"
which most of you have guessed / already answered
is the fact that its a 510 atty on a GGTS with no brass bit showing with a CR2 is not normally possible :confused:
Answer BELOW

:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:toast:

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
It works !!!
The question was
"What is wrong with it"
which most of you have guessed / already answered
is the fact that its a 510 atty on a GGTS with no brass bit showing with a CR2 is not normally possible :confused:
Answer BELOW
:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:toast:
Now, where did you get this? I am using 510 all of the time but I also use AFS so I don't want to destroy my pin.

Imeo, can I also get a shorter pin for 510 with my GGTSv2?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Pin is like this to contact every atomizer. You know how I like to give accomplished solutions Jumi! But a pin like arry's would be nice only for 510 atomizer. If I do that then we go back to the solution with different caps so 4 in 1 connector is useless. After that we can also stop the production of the telescoping system and can will go back again to a simple mod.!

Having all the options buddy is what we have to have, you never know what you would like to do the next day:2cool:

Arry's trick was a very nice one of course and if someone wants only one atomizer option he can do it easily:)

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Pin is like this to contact every atomizer. You know how I like to give accomplished solutions Jumi! But a pin like arry's would be nice only for 510 atomizer. If I do that then we go back to the solution with different caps so 4 in 1 connector is useless. After that we can also stop the production of the telescoping system and can will go back again to a simple mod.!

Having all the options buddy is what we have to have, you never know what you would like to do the next day:2cool:

Arry's trick was a very nice one of course and if someone wants only one atomizer option he can do it easily:)
Well... You are right... It is my daily routine to begin with 510 carto and 18650, continue with LR510 and later AFS with HV510 and 2x16340 @6V... :oops:

Now I always use rethreader and a 901->510 adapter because this way the threads of telescope are not visible with 18650 and 510 but as I remember this is not longer an issue with GGTS v2 :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well... You are right... It is my daily routine to begin with 510 carto and 18650, continue with LR510 and later AFS with HV510 and 2x16340 @6V... :oops:

Now I always use rethreader and a 901->510 adapter because this way the threads of telescope are not visible with 18650 and 510 but as I remember this is not longer an issue with GGTS v2 :toast:

exactly as you said Jumi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread