Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ALL beads are Swarovski including the porcelain pearls. ALL stamps are vintage 1970's or older including the solid link chain. Recommended for nothing bigger than an ego or PINK RIVA....hehe......it's apiece of jewelry.....treat it that way and it should last longer than the ecig will. Needless to say this would look SPECTACULAR with a Pink SMOKESTIK! $25 including shipping.

valentinepink1.jpg
valentinepink2.jpg
valentinepink3.jpg
valentinepink4.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-01-22

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I do custom pieces and you only pay AFTER it's done and your happy with it. I just happened to get in a couple more of those octopi in a patina bronze.....just PM me with your specs....I make something up and send you a photo...if you like it you buy it. Tell me what your price limit is in the PM. Cheers!

Starspecks

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
Florida
I do custom pieces and you only pay AFTER it's done and your happy with it. I just happened to get in a couple more of those octopi in a patina bronze.....just PM me with your specs....I make something up and send you a photo...if you like it you buy it. Tell me what your price limit is in the PM. Cheers!

I will send you a PM this week once I figure out what I'd want exactly and how to explain it. I was thinking since you make them so long (for obvious reasons) to almost make it a double necklace, like with a choker then the longer chain that holds the battery.

Yay! Star, I love my lanyard! I'm glad you have found Lori and I hope you get one! They are so pretty and so well made! I heard you bling out your batteries (pics please! :D )I think you will LOVE Squirrel Queen Lanyards!!

Haha, I do! Nothing too crazy just crystals and decals. I am getting a new mod this week that I will send you a pic of once it's done!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Now that I have my old computer back up and running, I finally have access to all of my old files again... Whew!!

I promised LK that I would post a pic of the BEAUTIFUL Christmas present that she made for me... kisses.gif since she was in such a hurry to send it that she didn't take one of it for herself... LOL!!
The only hard part was finding where to post it so that everybody can drool over it... th_drool.gif

LK-kitties-2.jpg

(she's really too good to me... ;) )

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I can do anything you want.....and I can make it fit any ecig. And ego's defanitely no problem. (Susie how the HELL do you spell that word??? what good is a spell checker that doesn't FIX things????)

sorry.....anyway.....yes. no problem...for a dragon what I need to know is what KIND of dragon? LOTR type dragon? Oriental? Puff the Magic? you get it. :) Just pm me and also tell me what colors you want or if you prefer chain.....and how long.

il_570xN.320421238.jpg

photo credit and creator of cool crocheted stuff goes to : http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetKiwiCrochet?ref=seller_info

Coming from the Netherlands so might take a week or two. Raw brass, sterling silver plated and antiqued

Something like this I would suggest a nice chain with very little beads unless you really want it gawdy. I can see if it's available in antique brass if you like it because I have some awesome real antique Art Deco chain.

Last edited:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
rofl... definitely is definitely... that's one I constantly misspell, so I've drilled it into my brain. Its just the word definite, plus ly. I always wanna put in an 'a' somewhere. I just popped by to get a link to your shoppe to show a new vaper I fitted out with an ego. You'r lanyards are SO her style, plus I decorated her ego with this pretty subtle tapestry pattern, with tiny swarovsky (now that's one I always misspell! lol) peridots, so it would look especially pretty with one of your lanyards. ;)

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Man these are pretty awesome I must say.. Why no love for the guys though? We are a pretty big part of t he vaping community. I would love to see some simpler ones maybe made out of a hemp rope or black nylon with some of your touches. Something simple and awesome, I can't go around looking like Flava Flav can I? :toast:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Man these are pretty awesome I must say.. Why no love for the guys though? We are a pretty big part of t he vaping community. I would love to see some simpler ones maybe made out of a hemp rope or black nylon with some of your touches. Something simple and awesome, I can't go around looking like Flava Flav can I? :toast:

Tiesel,

LK can make you just about any type of lanyard that you desire. If you PM her with what you are thinking about (the more detailed you can be then the more helpful it is for her) then she can make one for specifically your tastes! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread