The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Favorite E-cig accessory?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by AmandaMarie, Feb 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lauraebk

lauraebk Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2011
    Ca
    Drip tips!!! I love them and love to try new ones. I have way too many! I love the new ones from Mad Vapes. I love all the ones with twists and swirls. My favorites are Ming and Pawn tips from Cherry vapes and the twisted ones from NHaler. Pricey but so fun!!!

2. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
  3. Taintedhalo

Taintedhalo Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2011
    Kentucky
    my tanks are my favorite...but am totally addicted to drip tips too lol

4. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    nice!!...I haven't ventured into tanks yet...how big are your tanks Taintedhalo? I would love pics!:)

5. Serianna

Serianna Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    San Diego
    Oh my... Is that anodized aluminum, titanium, or niobium? Or is it just laqured metal? I can't get the page to load on my super slow connection

And yeah, I make Maille jewelry and love to work with anodized hehe.

6. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    I'm actually not sure:)
    I will ask her..I hope you can get over to her threads because she has some beautiful pieces and as a fellow jewelry maker you will love ogling over them:D

7. Serianna

Jan 21, 2012
    San Diego
    I will try again when husband is at work and not hogging all my bandwidth with his computer update downloads. I love that design of lanyard!

8. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    I hope you are able to check it out :)
    She is also working on reading glass holders and pocket chains for the guys(or ladies) hehehe she is really doing some amazing work!

9. Serianna

Jan 21, 2012
    San Diego
    Managed to get it to load today, posted my question. I like my current lanyard for day to day (since I am on a farm, and spend most of my time at home.) But I do need something pretty for those seemingly rare dinners out and whatnot :)

10. Taintedhalo

Oct 31, 2011
    Kentucky
    I have 2 sizes 2 hold about 2 1/2 m; and the other holds like 4ml....I made them out of syringes and covered em with window film to make them pretty..lol With all the new recipies though I am gonna have to make like 4 more tanks. :D

Here is the link on how to make them if you are interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KgVSSNaeQ I made ones using the 20cc and the 12cc. Warning the 12 cc were a pain in the hiney to get into the tank once the carto was in it. You have to trim the rubber down to fit. The 20cc was a snap though.

11. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    yes I know what you mean! I want to wear my beaded one all the time but don't want it to break...that's why I love the $20 and under bunch lot's of sturdy chain!:D
    I wear my lanyard every time I leave the house.it is such a pretty piece of jewelry!!

12. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    lol that is sweet that you made them yourself! and yes...make more for all of your yummy juice...I assume you DIY, that is awesome!

13. Taintedhalo

Oct 31, 2011
    Kentucky
    actually I do both ...I love diy but am totally addicted to crossroads vapors christmas cookie. And Str8v8ing on here makes a mean strawberry shortcake.

14. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    nice!
    I have tried a few of crossroads vapors juices and they are really good!! I love the vanilla nut,it smells so good...I walk through my vapor every time!...I love flavors like that :D
    and I think Strawberry is my favorite vape, is the strawberry shortcake a true sweet strawberry flavor?
    Thanks for your time!:)

15. Taintedhalo

Oct 31, 2011
    Kentucky
    Str8v8pings is on the DIY thread his recipie but since it took a fairly expensive brand of flavors I wanted to try it first he was nice enough to send me some. It was so good I didn't even care when I got juice in my mouth. lol
    Capellas flavor drops are a bit more expensive than the other flavorings but thier strawberry is spot on for fresh picked strawberry. And from what I am told you don't use much for each bottle.

16. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    Thank you so much for your response! I will look into that flavoring when I venture into the wide world of DIY!:)

I've had such a busy couple of days and my lanyard has been with me all the way..its like my little buddy:D

17. warlike36

warlike36 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Seymour,IN.
    My favorite would have to be the DCA from Jason and GoodSenseVapor.

18. Adam the Aussie

Adam the Aussie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2011
    Australia
    My favourite accessory is this pen holder that clips in the air-conditioning vent in my car. It fits my Echo batts just nicely, it's great to always have my PV within arms reach while driving.

IMAG0174.jpg

19. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    I'm off to go check this out...thank you for sharing!
    That is freaki' awesome!! Great accessory!!!!

20. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    Went out to a great local restaurant lastnight and wore my lanyard...they let me vape at the bar! They were so interested in my pv and I was trying to show off my lanyard :p I'm such a nerd :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.