Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Anyone know about this? Only bought the mods :(
For it to be squonk compatible, it needs a 510 pin that has a hole in it (called a squonk pin or BF pin) to allow juice from the squonk bottle to flow through the mods 510, through the atomizer 510 and into the atomizer. Almost all squonk compatible atomizers are RDAs, I have only seen a couple of tank systems that have this and they have all been RDTAs. I have not seen any RTAs have a squonk pin personally. If the one you ordered says in the description that it comes with a squonk pin (or BF pin) then it should work, but if it does not then I don't think it will.

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    upload_2018-7-5_4-23-10.png

It’s says 510 Connecter
    If I’m SOOL could you give me recommendations on a rda please?

Purchased 2 Rainbow & Blue swirl, anyone interested in buying one for sale price ☺️

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-5_4-23-10.jpeg
      upload_2018-7-5_4-23-10.jpeg
      525.4 KB · Views: 26
    Last edited:

jj_9

ECF Veteran
    Oct 3, 2013
    FR
    Hi DHolly,

You have to buy an atomizer which has a bottom-feed pin
    Which means that it has a small hole in the 510 connection to allow the liquid to go from the bottle in the box to the coil inside the atomizer.

Usually those are more known as "dripper" and don't have a tank.
    Some small tanks also allow it sometimes if they are provided with a BF bottom pin.

So, here is a sample of dripper :
    $17.20 Authentic Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter / w/ BF pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    And here is a sample of tank with bf adapter:
    $21.60 Authentic GAS Mods Nixon V1.5 RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - 2ml / 304 stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Finally here is what a bf pin can look like :
    $1.55 GAS Mods Nixon V1.5 Replacement Bottom Feeder Pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Good luck !
    JJ

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread