Squonk Mod Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
A seller I have bought from for many years has recommended me getting into the squonking scene (yet I know I'm a bit late) but because of my fear of building (that I no longer have), I'm a bit late to the game.

He recommended that I get the lost vape Centaurus BF Kit. I have reviews online about this and I'm getting mixed reactions. The biggest con I am seeing is that apparently the squonk section that slides into the mod, likes to slide out when using it and it has to be pushed back up in the mod on a regular basis.

Was wondering if anyone here has this mod and can confirm what I'm already seeing?

Also, if there is another squonk kit that you recommend (for dummies) please feel free to chime in!

Thanks

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
lv.jpg
View attachment 978391

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Personally I would probably get the Pulse v2, it's still widely available. The Pico Squeeze 2 is awesome, and the Dotsquonk 100w is fantastic if you want something a bit more premium - I have three of them and love them. Wotofo released the Profile squonk but tbh it looks a bit crap, although that's just an impression. If you can find the Pulse 80w or the Pulse X they are good too.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
I wouldn't mind the Pulse V2 but I want the RDA that came with it (assuming one did)? I like my stuff to match. :headbang:
Get the obsidian black Pulse v2 (the panels are better than on the other versions) and any black RDA :) Matte black would match best. If you want I can take pictures of a few of the mods I named, the only ones I don't have are the Pulse X and Profile.

Reactions: borno

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
If you can get your hands on the Pulse V2 RDA, it'll be the perfect match for any Squonker. Easy to build, great flavor, customizable for single and dual coil builds due to the airflow inserts and it's nearly impossible to oversquonk because of that deep juice well.
On top of that it is a very quiet RDA without whistling or any other funky noises.

Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread