Stainless Devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
I haven’t been by these parts for quite some time. I know that much has changed.

I can’t even remember the name of my first regulated tube mods. But, I had quite a few Provaris’. Still have a titanium one.

To get to the point. I’ve been using an Aspire NX75 stainless steel single 18650 for a few years. Anywhere that I could buy another? They have been very reliable.

Are there any extremely durable mods like this still being made (that aren’t exorbitantly expensive)? Aluminum is too soft and I don’t like plastic.

I tried the search feature here. I’m open to suggestions. Please and thank you!

edit: I forgot to mention single 18650.

Anyone have experience with: lost vape GRUS 100w box mods?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

gtianz

ECF Veteran
I’m very spontaneous and irresponsible. I bought that ‘lost vapes Grus’ mod. Looks pretty big for a single battery device.

Hope it fits comfortably in my pocket without making me look like I have a chubby all the time. Grabbed another Aspire tank to match it too since I have a bunch of Nautilus atomizers.

I’ll give an update and probably post a few pictures once I get it.

Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Are there any extremely durable mods like this still being made (that aren’t exorbitantly expensive)? Aluminum is too soft and I don’t like plastic.

I tried the search feature here. I’m open to suggestions. Please and thank you!

edit: I forgot to mention single 18650.

I too am into durable mods hence me getting the Vandy Vape Jackaroo

DSC00167.JPG

Pretty happy with this mod,max wattage is 100w and it can use 18650 or 21700 batteries.
As far as durable this is as durable as it gets,you can drop it and get it wet and it will still go on working like a champ.

Vaporesso has also come out with the FORZ-TX80 which is also very durable:

forz-tx80-kit-80w-con-forz-tank-2ml-vaporesso.jpg

Even the sub ohm tank it comes with has a outer layer to protect it in case it falls down,Jai Haze the reviewer gave it quite a beating and that sucker was still working.

In the Stainless steel department i haven't had much experience but i do own a couple of Asmodus Colossall (think they are made of Stainless steel) and they do feel rugged,strong and well made.

DSC00379.JPG

Yeah yeah i know,it's pink with a rainbow tank and a weird drip tip...don't judge me,i was going thru a ''phase'' hehe

Hope it fits comfortably in my pocket without making me look like I have a chubby all the time.

funny-wait-gif-3.gif

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    That Chinese sight would have saved me $20.

But would have taken years off your life through the anguish in waiting :lol:

If you do buy from Fasttech, pay the few dollars for the USPS Expedited shipping over the epacket. Epacket can take forever these days.

Besides, Fasttech isn't cheap like they used to be. They are however the biggest and best vape parts store on the planet.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
    The Grus has already shipped! I’m excited:thumbs:. Big thumbs up to emeraldvape.

@AngeNZ and everyone. Do you think running a 21700 device with the supplied adapter and 18650 batteries will be good? A nuisance? Just lower run times I’d imagine. Or should I look to order a couple new batteries? (I had just ordered 4 x 18650s’ because mine were getting old :()

@Cloud-FF7 Your reply was great. The Asmodus Colossal was almost exactly what I was looking for and I might get one.

Last edited:

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    The Grus has already shipped! I’m excited:thumbs:. Big thumbs up to emeraldvape.

@AngeNZ and everyone. Do you think running a 21700 device with the supplied adapter and 18650 batteries will be good? A nuisance? Just lower run times I’d imagine. Or should I look to order a couple new batteries? (I had just ordered 4 x 18650s’ because mine were getting old :()

@Cloud-FF7 Your reply was great. The Asmodus Colossal was almost exactly what I was looking for and I might get one.

Good to hear buddy.

I don't know if I'm stepping over the line but i could swear by looking at your avatar that you're Jerry Seinfeld,or at least you look like him :lol::lol:

constanza.gif

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

The Asmodus Colossal is a fantastic choice!!
    I have two of them. Very comfortable to hold, a great chip and very user friendly:)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

I run a 20700 squonk mod with 18650s. No problems at all.

Another one to look at since you are already an Aspire fan is the Aspire Mixx 60w. It's a side by side that takes atomisers 24.5mm and below. I love mine so much I now have 4 of them.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I love the form-factor of my Colossals, (size, shape, function) but the touch screen is a pita on both of mine! Luck of the draw maybe, but something to consider.

Reactions: DPLongo22

gtianz

ECF Veteran
    Good to hear buddy.

I don't know if I'm stepping over the line but i could swear by looking at your avatar that you're Jerry Seinfeld,or at least you look like him :lol::lol:

View attachment 921103

not at all! That is funny. I actually look a lot like 2 “people”.
    1. Woody from the toy story (which is cute and fun!)
    2. Jared Fogle - the Subway guy (not funny and kinda sucks!)
    I should update that photo.... divorced.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Pretty darn expensive, but by far the best mods I own. Slick af, solid, simple, well made, and the best chip in the industry! (you get what you pay for sometimes)

edit: the Dani 21700 is even better! (battery life, screen size, and only slightly larger than the Mini)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread