Stainless Devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Thank you all for your replies. If I had some semblance of patience I may have chosen something you all recommended. That Chinese sight would have saved me $20.
Just so you know... it's a great source of gear but takes forever to get here (if you don't mind waiting it's worth it) I have heard they don't accept PayPal anymore so keep that in mind.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
That is quite a nice looking device. I’ve had this Grus for a week now. I’m very impressed with the quality given the price. Is that one you linked available in the US?

I’m wanting to buy another Grus. I now have more devices than I need and I fixed my broken Stainless Adspire (so I have 2 of them). Even got one of my ancient Provaris’ running (but it looks silly with the extensions and an 18650 battery). I need to take a photo of them all.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
Not sure that I like the Aspire tank that is on the Grus. It uses Nautilus X coils. 1.5-1.8 ohm. Kind of feels like I’m going back to 8 years ago.

Edit: I’m not a big fan of the draw on the tank. It’s MTL. I’m not a cloud chaser, but I like a more “airy” draw.

Attachments

• F6CF6EBA-0D88-4494-BC68-0456621BC216.jpeg
    F6CF6EBA-0D88-4494-BC68-0456621BC216.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread