Stainless Steel Fluxo's leaking from the bottom seal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
I had this happen once... :?:

You'll want to empty the juice out, push the inner assembly out, and then push it back in. Sometimes the seal in the threaded end goes in a little crooked. I figured out how to do this by accidentally pushing the guts right through the bottom of one putting the cup seal in... After I did this to the leaky one, no more leaky leaky. Good luck!

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
The whole works should be connected, buffered by the black rubber 'sleeve' that holds it in... If you push the cup down, the inside of the threaded end (the flat part with the hole in it) should pop out the bottom...

Or are talking about leaking from the metal tube at the base? That's another bunny rabbit altogether... I thought those were pressure fitted onto the base, they shouldn't be able to come apart (or leak) without a lot of force. You might just have a misshapen tube... I assume you're only having this problem with one carto?

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
The metal tubes have always been pretty consistent, but you can't win em all! :?:

That's why the new Fluxos are way awesomer. That totally a word, because I said so. :)

Just DON'T try to pull the tube off by screwing it in to a PV and tugging around like a clearo, you'll warp all your threads! They are in there pretty tight from what I remember...

AndAllThingsWillEnd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
I'm not even brave enough to try that. The only reason I got them was because I have a set of the new fluxo's in 3.5 ohm that were just burning at 6 volts so I got the 17670 batt for my prodigy and wanted to find what ohm would be good. 2.6-2.8 is great at 3.7 so I'll be ordering whatever color they got.

Edit: So I've filled 3 other ones and so far so good. Performing like champs. I've ordered some purple ones and some Menthol and Grape juice. I got some Gummy Bears along with the steel fluxo's and it's great...

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
There is some sort of little clear o-ring on mine that always seems to break. That's when my leaking starts. I have not had a single problem with the new fluxomizers. I'm enjoying them actually. It's nice to be able to fill a fluxomizer rather than a whole tank of juice. Plus the look sexy on a PV. :)

AndAllThingsWillEnd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Here you go... IMG_0068.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread