Status
Not open for further replies.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
I'm on day 3 as well with no issues. I did clean one finally with a few rinse outs and a dry burn. it had a funny taste in it afterwards, but I vaped a tank full of unflavored before switching to a flavor and it seems to have gone away now.

No leaks, haven't noticed any cracking and it's performing beautifully. :D yay!

chinsk

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
One of mine is still going like a champ with menthol juice. The other one had a burnt taste from the get go that I temporarily got rid of with a dry burn, but eventually came back. I have since destroyed it trying to take it apart (which started by accidentally yanking out the wick attempting to adjust it). As I mentioned in the other forum, this 2nd batch does not come apart easily like the first ones apparently did. I could have had a bum unit, but I can guarantee I am not going to attempt to disassemble of my good working unit.

SalO

Feb 9, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
The good and the bad.
The bad:I was so excited about these, but three weeks later I'm not even using them. I bought 8.
Low res or high res, they don't have the throut hit or warm vap I like.
All have crack and I have to use 510 adapter to get air flow. I screw up two 510 usb Passthrough batteries messing with these things.
The good: I believe they have the right delivery system. No gurgles or mouthful of juice.
If they fix the battery connection and put a better coil and make them so they don't crack these will be a huge winner.
They should have tested them more before putting them on the market. I look forward to the revisions.
Until then I will vape my Vision Extremes Clearomizers with huge throat hits and warm vap. These have some issue's too that I'll have to deal with until these manufactures get it right. We are waiting!!

Been using mine for 3 weeks - still on the first one. Cleaned it out with water a couple of times, still vaping well!

No cracks, no mouthfuls of juice, no dry hits...would be nice if there was a better TH, but honestly this thing is so reliable I don't even care.

Only other problem is that it could hold more juice. The gauge on the side starts below the base - liquid actually starts at more like .4mL, unit actually holds 1.2mL.
Anyone else find that?

ndnshift

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Redmond
they are the best idea for a carto tank in a while... however as many have mentioned, they crack (although it doesnt seem to leak much), they do not have a hard or warm hit, and flavor is fairly muted with many juices. they are on the right track, if there are revisions that address these shortcomings they will rock. same as the poster above, i bought a bunch and now rarely use them. it's amazing that boge sr on a darwin and boge lr on a VV ego with ego drip shield are still impossible to beat for the long term... no matter what i try, i keep coming back to both. oh, and bloog/vv with PCC for out and about...

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
Over a week on the same 5. Different juice in each. I keep one for throat hit with a heavier duty juice at 18mg. Dial it up to 4.5 and it's more than enough. To the contrary of a hit not being warm enough, the boge sr's get too hot on longer vapes to arrive at the same cloud. I like the draw being consistent on these as opposed to filler cartos that get more clogged up on the draw as you fill them a few times. I also like how when you are out and there is only a couple drops of juice left in the vial, you can steer them right onto the stubby wicks and get some hits like you just primed an atty. These things are more friendly with thicker juices more so than a standard bogue and without the drier hits in between.

I haven't had to clean these by taking them apart. I use the sprayhead nozzle at the sink with hot water. Love the big bore tips on them as well as the no leaking and haven't had to clean a battery connector since I started using them. The only issue was when I over filled them a couple times. Then it was just a matter of blowing the snot out of the tube onto a paper towel and chain hit it a bit to get it going. Oh yeah, that's another thing. I have used a lot less paper towels.

Diagasa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
USA
I've been using them on my Don with flawless performance. They did struggle a little bit with Boba's Bounty but performed well with every 50/50 juice that I vape from Joogler. I've not had any cracking or leaking from either of the two. I keep wanting to order more but the two I already have are going strong two weeks later. I need to find a way to thin out Boba's without losing the flavor.

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
I Personally bought 2 stardusts, 1 was DOA and i just took it as a loss and set it aside, the other was working great, i used it for about 5 days, then set it in a safe place without juice in it where there would not be any chance of pressure being put on it or anything like that... yesterday (about a week after i set it aside) i ran some water through it and realized there was a nice big crack at the bottom of the stardust and the water was leaking out...

I'm not sure how it cracked because i spent hours and hours messing with it trying to break after i found it leaking... took all the insides out, and litterally stuck the plastic tube in a clamp and clamped it completely flat (even with the current crack in it the tube did not split any more than it already was...) i just dont understand how it cracked to begin with because those tubes are very durable.

And as someone else mentioned in this thread... i can't seem to find anything to beat boge carto's either... had 1 single LR boge going strong for over a month now as my all day vape and it seems to just today start to barely go down in performance. (the juice is a thin 80/20 pg/vg mix, and a light color... if i throw coffee juice in a boge it does take the carto life down to maybe 5 days or so and then it starts getting clogged/reduced performance) if i was more patient i could probably clean the carto and get longer out of them, but what for... there right around a dollar a peice.

Last edited:

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
I've had 4 of the 2.6-2.8 ohm in rotation for 3 weeks now. No leaks, no cracks, and only one took a little time to break in and work as well as the other three. I love the screw-on caps and ease of filling right from the bottle. I always have a couple of these on 650 mAh egos in my pocket when I'm out and about. I really look forward to a revised version of these in the future. They got the right idea, but they can definitely be improved as the previous posts stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread