Status
Not open for further replies.

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
How...does one go about making it...

There are websites that sell the nicotine mixed with PG or VG, your choice. Go with an American site, you don't know what you will get from overseas. There are also flavorings available and you can buy PG and VG by themselves too to mix and adjust nic levels. It takes some playing with to figure out the amounts of each. There are wonderful calculators and recipes online to help get you started too.

I'm not sure what the rules are on here for saying which websites, so for now I will refrain. If a mod is seeing this, can you advise me on the rules for that please?

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
How...does one go about making it...

I got some clarification that I am allowed to name where I get them from. I get the nic base from Wizard Labs. They also have alot of flavors available, as well as all the syringes and mixing supplies. Mount Baker Vapor has alot of good flavors as well.

Remember rubber gloves!!! Nicotine is very dangerous in high levels, and not to overstate the obvious but keep out of reach of children.

If you need any pointers, as I mentioned, I will help you all that I can, but there is also a DIY Liquid sub-forum that has some great advice as well.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
So....I have been looking online all morning at different accessories and all the different things I can buy. This really is a dangerous thing....

I did warn you.

Yep! Shiny shiny..... :D

I liked your post because you have one of the best screen names I have ever seen on here :)

MoBayRasta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2014
Lexington Park, MD, USA
Here is a question...any e-liquid that tastes like coca-cola?

scopejuice.com makes the best cherry coke vape ever. Also has my all day vape his Angelic Custard with butterscotch. Something else that seems to help get off the cigs is naturally extracted tobaccos. There are plenty of places that sell them. I like River Bottom Fog Sauce brand myself. My favorite tobacco vape is Virus by Nicoticket. So delicious but light on the tobacco.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

I was a pack and a half-a-day smoker for 30 years. Then one day I just said I am fed up with coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and the smell of analogs all over my car and my clothes and my breath.
Just walked into a local B&M, said what can you give me to start off, I KNOW NOTHING!!!

She gave me a black eGo eUpgrade battery with a green Kanger Clearo. Apologetic as all hell about not matching. I took it with a bottle of Peanut Butter e-jiuce and just went to town. Never looked back.

That was 5 months ago... It's so worth the struggle in the beginning because now I benefit the great flavors and vapors that I sport proudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread