Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
LOL at least you didn't have one in your cart . And like I was telling Silentt if I miss the UFS order they will probably have to recall you into law enforcement to stop my rampage of terror!!!!

Nah dude, if I was to miss the UFS orders, the last thing they'd want is me wandering around fully armed! :laugh: All kidding aside though, if we start having "stealth" pre-sales (pun intended) for the UFS I'm afraid it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Like myself, too many have been waiting for months to get one to lose out to an unannounced 10 minute feeding frenzy. :censored:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I dont see a problem ordering more then one, but not to double up on your money. I also do not see why Bruce would care if somebody ordered more than one. Were there not some people that ordered more then one UFS? I could be wrong.

He had a limit on those.......

Abubika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Downingtown pa
Honestly I think it was a mistake, or atleast I hope he just added a button by accident to buy. I know from friends that have car parts sites it's easy to do. Like I said atleast im hoping, if not I need to be on my game for when the ufs comes out, because I need one, I will be generous and leave the rest for you good people to grab

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Unfortunately the result of such a small release has just ended up pissing some of the fanboys off.........:2c:

I know the feeling. Stealth means a little more to me then regular GGTS because I kinda helped with the idea a little.

But I will get one next run. Ohh yes I will!!

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Imeo said somewhere that the brass telescopes were being sent out with the first bunch of Stealths, so when I got the notice for them, and had missed out, i checked the "spare parts" page for the telescopes and there they were :)

It doesn't bother me that GG stuff is rare and expensive. It costs what it costs. I get what i can afford and thoroughly enjoy each piece :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread