Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Hi inq:)

1. very few, maybe 10
2. I dont know what Bruce wants to do but I think he will sell one per person
3. no but they can be made quick if the demand requires it. Its only 2 pieces, not a whole GGTS

I think I remember reading that there will be a lot more caps than stealths if that is true, do you know roughly how many caps will be available at the same time? Also, did finding the missing parts allow the resellers to receive more stealths or were the lost parts not for stealths? Very glad you found your parts!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
about 100 caps per seller vanhalen. And thank you for your concern about GG parts. It was a big relief!:)
I think I remember reading that there will be a lot more caps than stealths if that is true, do you know roughly how many caps will be available at the same time? Also, did finding the missing parts allow the resellers to receive more stealths or were the lost parts not for stealths? Very glad you found your parts!!!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
about 100 caps per seller vanhalen. And thank you for your concern about GG parts. It was a big relief!:)

Thats great, I was just thinking about it and I should be able to still use the adjustable draw connector/cap by only using the rethreader, isnt that correct, not like the length would be much different from the way I have it set up now but good to know I have the option. It might be a good idea to sell just the rethreader portion as well, maybe even in stainless so it would be all stainless except the caps in that setup. I think this post is kinda hard to follow so I apologize if it doesnt make sense.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Sorry everyone for this thread and getting hopes up. I thought this was a surprise to everyone and there were going to be a lot more than there was. There will be more of stealths and caps so everyone will have a chance to get one.

I will post pictures of it when I get it early next week

I forgive you!:lol::lol::lol:

I'd really like to know what you think, probably better that way anyway.....:)

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
its a whole new project repent. I tried to make it compatible with Iatty1 but I had so many new ideas that was impossible to keep it as it was.

ps.... When I started making the GG I focused only on this and nothing else, so GGTS came after 2 years of full updates repent. Now that GGTS has all the features we need on an e-cig and nothing else can be done on it I desided to focus on the atomizers. I always start from scratch when I want to make something. Iatty was a though from the scratch. Of course I was influenced from the rest of the market but as you see its a different product than all the others. After the release of Iatty1 I was thinking hard to improve it but the result was an almost totally different project. I wouldnt like to say what I have done so far because I will ruin the surprise but I promise you that it would be the best atomizer you have ever see. Thats a promise from me to you!

I'm excited to see what this new iAtty2 will be. I know I'll be getting one.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
okm Mr, 1 is yours! And it will be better if it works as I want:)

I would think it be very good to find a way to make all threads metal for durability sake making the iAtty virtually unbreakable... and knowing you have already contemplated this Im sure and is really the only user error sensitive area I have found in the iAtty... and if there is a way to make it so no plastic is vulnerable to hot wires if a short occurs or cross threading as metal and plastic can do much easier than metal to metal Im sure Imeo already found a way to do this...

P.S. and now with this V2 I need to redo my signature banner again... this is your fault:p:laugh:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
No worries Mr, I will take care of everything:)
I think you will keep changing your signature often from now on if you stay on GG forum :D
I would think it be very good to find a way to make all threads metal for durability sake making the iAtty virtually unbreakable... and knowing you have already contemplated this Im sure and is really the only user error sensitive area I have found in the iAtty... and if there is a way to make it so no plastic is vulnerable to hot wires if a short occurs or cross threading as metal and plastic can do much easier than metal to metal Im sure Imeo already found a way to do this...

P.S. and now with this V2 I need to redo my signature banner again... this is your fault:p:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread