Stealth pre-order at COV! and caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
C'mon, guys. Would you actually have preferred that Bruce just hold back selling ANY Stealths and Caps until he got the full shipment in? It's not like it's made the wait any longer.
Unfortunately the result of such a small release has just ended up pissing some of the fanboys off.........:2c:

+1 so true, I for one felt the sting, enough said.

TURN IT UP!!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
37 bucks for brass expert craftsmanship, parts are really getting expensive.

I fixed the typo for you :)

And I agree 100%. Unfortunately, as "good enough" transitions from lowest common denominator to industry standard, expert craftsmenpersons become more and more rare and the cost of their work steadily increases above and beyond the rate of inflation...

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
C'mon, guys. Would you actually have preferred that Bruce just hold back selling ANY Stealths and Caps until he got the full shipment in? It's not like it's made the wait any longer.

In a word, yes.....and have them listed in the GG section...........

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I fixed the typo for you :)

And I agree 100%. Unfortunately, as "good enough" transitions from lowest common denominator to industry standard, expert craftsmenpersons become more and more rare and the cost of their workout steadily increases above and beyond the rate of inflation...

+1 my bad.

Frankly 37 bucks is ridiculously cheap for its value, and has zero effect on my bottom line. It does effect my perception of cost versus relative value.
Enough said, Imeo makes the best, and it's all good.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
+1 my bad.

Frankly 37 bucks is ridiculously cheap for its value, and has zero effect on my bottom line. It does effect my perception of cost versus relative value.
Enough said, Imeo makes the best, and it's all good.

It's enough to affect my bottom line--enough to have to gauge when I can buy parts and balance timing within my budget, &c. But I'd much rather go through all that, and do without until I can afford it, than to be able to pick one up "whenever" but have to wonder how well it will fit and how long it will last before it breaks or breaks something else.

Just had a "fight" with the wife today because I was able to grab (my first) "ridiculously cheap" GGTS off the classies last night--but she's heard me rave about them and suffered through me showing her my TB and explaining the design, engineering and craftsmanship, so her problem was how much money that leaves us right now. Even she can see the relative value and she has no interest in PV's, mods, &c.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The scedule says that after UFS I will start making Iatty2. Designs for it are ready. After this I will start making the rest of the pieces that are required to upgrate the Stealth to a GGTS.

Also the good news are that I found the missing parts!!! They were on the bottom of the supersound's tank where GGs gets cleaned. The guy hadnt tight them with the wire and too many pieces stayed on the tank. He couldnt see them because the tank is deep and full of dirty water :lol: I am very happy about it. We solve the 2 more important issues now like the missing serials, and the demand for GGTS:rickroll::toast:

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
The scedule says that after UFS I will start making Iatty2. Designs for it are ready. After this I will start making the rest of the pieces that are required to upgrate the Stealth to a GGTS.

Also the good news are that I found the missing parts!!! They were on the bottom of the supersound's tank where GGs gets cleaned. The guy hadnt tight them with the wire and too many pieces stayed on the tank. He couldnt see them because the tank is deep and full of dirty water :lol: I am very happy about it. We solve the 2 more important issues now like the missing serials, and the demand for GGTS:rickroll::toast:

My prayers have been answered. And so does others that prayed for it to magically return! That is very good news Imeo...

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México

Is a great news Imeo!!! I knew that would appear somewhere. :toast:

Time to save for the iAtty2, but before i will be checking for the Stealth top cap stock, i can't miss it again.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its a whole new project repent. I tried to make it compatible with Iatty1 but I had so many new ideas that was impossible to keep it as it was.

ps.... When I started making the GG I focused only on this and nothing else, so GGTS came after 2 years of full updates repent. Now that GGTS has all the features we need on an e-cig and nothing else can be done on it I desided to focus on the atomizers. I always start from scratch when I want to make something. Iatty was a though from the scratch. Of course I was influenced from the rest of the market but as you see its a different product than all the others. After the release of Iatty1 I was thinking hard to improve it but the result was an almost totally different project. I wouldnt like to say what I have done so far because I will ruin the surprise but I promise you that it would be the best atomizer you have ever see. Thats a promise from me to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread