Stealth vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
I need to change the habit of stealth vaping,it’s making me very hideous and paranoid that people will see me vaping.My family is all non smoker and always pressure me to quit,while I am working for them in a retail shop whenever I need my nicotine fix I would hide somewhere they wouldn’t see and stealth vape,I would get paranoia and my eyes would be moving around to check if they see me vaping

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I got back into cigarette so I need to restart
    Tsk. Tsk. ;)

Up your nic, lower your watts, and use PG dominant juices.
    Tea and coffee flavors blend well with other smells in a given area. GL

Oh, and tell them they're right and you are not going to buy one more mod.

Reactions: DeloresRose

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    My family is all non smoker and always pressure me to quit,while I am working for them in a retail shop whenever I need my nicotine fix I would hide somewhere they wouldn’t see and stealth vape

Have you considered finding another job and quit working for your parents? Family and business rarely mix well.

Sorry, but I don't see any other solutions to your problem. Non-smokers are the pits.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Middle Eastern cultures are different. Families there have deep roots and our freedoms may not apply.

Ah, well, maybe the solution is to just quit. I mean if a person's local culture makes it hard/impossible to be free and be your own person, then you just have to conform.

Take up reading or something?

NealBJr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 27, 2013
    Lawrenceville, Ga.
    Personally, I say it's time to go into "advocate mode". Seeing as you're from Malaysia, They have seen the reports of recent deaths in the US, and are considering banning vaping altogether. Malaysia's health minister needs to know the truth, like everyone else about what products are what. Mis-information on vaping is really starting to cause laws to come into play... and it's laws that are based on...well... half truths and tabloid research to come to a complete incorrect conclusion...

I say... teach the truth. Do the research, and explain to them exactly what vaping is, what people THINK it is, and who's trying to change the opinion. Tell them that it is a slander campaign by the big tobacco companies that is trying to get people to get back to the tobacco company's products. It seems that every research that says vaping is bad is funded by by big tobacco... if you follow it far enough, you'll see. Every unbiased research that is done on vaping shows that it isn't that bad at all.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    I need to change the habit of stealth vaping,it’s making me very hideous and paranoid that people will see me vaping.My family is all non smoker and always pressure me to quit,while I am working for them in a retail shop whenever I need my nicotine fix I would hide somewhere they wouldn’t see and stealth vape,I would get paranoia and my eyes would be moving around to check if they see me vaping
    In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest posting in :General vaping discussion and chat:
    General Vaping Discussion
    Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.
    Could read:
    Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia
    Suggest you change your Location = Far East or similar.
    On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
    Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
    In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could re fill in that box line in.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Perhaps try one of the nicotine pouches if available in your location. Crystalized nicotine in a pouch, you place a pouch between your gum and cheek and let the nicotine become absorbed. Come in a plastic can like mints do. Not nearly as effective or fun as vaping, but could work for you while you're at work. I use them when and where I am unable to vape, such as at the cinema, basketball games, or hotels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread