Vaping at Cedar Point (stealth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefreak48324

Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
I visit Cedar Point Amusement Park many times every year. Amazingly I was able to stealth vape in the park all day long. Not a single person ever noticed or said anything. I was stealth vaping in the cue lines, walking down the midway and walking around in the stores. Heck you can even vape on the rides. Usually amusement parks make you walk to a secure distant location to have your nicotine fix. Now I am able to have a nicotine fix anywhere. Really makes going to public amusement parks much more enjoyable. I only bring this up because stealth vaping is the key here.

PLEASE learn how to stealth vape and enjoy these little added extras in severely populated places. Let's not over extend this welcome. It's not a problem right now.

People had no clue I was vaping. I am able to stealth vape on airplanes. (my wife sitting next to me didn't even know) I vape at work, people just think I am addicted to chewing on pens alot :p

Enjoy stealth vaping!!
josh

GypsyVisions

Aug 29, 2010
Tennessee
Josh, you brought back memories. Wow, Cedar Point...awesome place and I have very fond memories of going there as a kid with all my cousins when we would go to MI for a visit. We would all pile in the car and head down to Sandusky for the day.

I am new to vaping..just got my first kit (joye 510) last Friday. I already know that my next purchase will be a LED-free battery, so I can stealth vape easier.

thefreak48324

Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
Though Cedar Point has grown quite a bit. There are still some areas that are the same as when we were kids. Yep the pile in car ride down still exists in my family.

No need for a LED free battery. Mine is blue. I just hold the end in my palm no one sees it.

Welcome to vaping !!! You are going to love it. I was a pack a day for 15 years and have been vaping (510) for 4 months, never looked at a cig since. Never really think about it anymore.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
wow, the last time i was at cedar point was in 99, when I went home for my great grandmothers 100th bday, you could still smoke in the park then.
I was born in Findlay but moved way in 197?... a long time ago!

You still can smoke there. In designated areas. At least you could last year. When I went there last year it was the first time since 92 I think. I think the Magnum was new back then. It looks like a kiddie ride next to the MF.

thefreak48324

Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
@Pav, yeah I saw that too when I didn't stealth. Lots to distract people. We don't smell like smoke, there is nothing that looks like a cig in our hands and the vapor really dissipates fast in the hot sun.

That Millennium Force line can get up to 2 hours at times. When I was a smoker this was a problem. Now it's not.

The first couple of weeks before school gets out, on the weekdays you can pretty much just walk right on that ride. Any ride really. The park is a different place. Don't tell anyone.

Once school gets out, that's it. Busy busy busy.

josh (wonders if he can stealth vape at 420ft) bowren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread