Steam Crave TC Squank Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I suggested to Maggie that they have extra bottles available. She said an extra bottle would be a great idea so they will include two bottles with the squonker box and have extras available for purchase.
I suggested something to steam crave once myself. Something about a two post deck and screws that capture rather than clip wire.

The response I got left me with the impression that riding lawn mowers aren't very common in China.

Reactions: 52anddone

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
Some of the testers have received the squank box. They have mentioned that there's some bugs which they have reported to Stream Crave but overall, they have commented that the vape is awesome with the combination of the aromamizer rda BF.

Looking at the trend of Steam Crave's response to consumer, the issues and bugs should be rectified before it's official.

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
Received mine yesterday. Not a very good mod. Tube doesn't fit bottle quite snug enough. When squanking it squanks the air out the gap between tube and bottle, not your juice up the tube. The need to unlock the mod is very annoying. As it sits right now, I would recommend staying away from this mod.
The good part is that steam crave acknowledge the issues and is rectifying it. For consumers who have purchased the 1st gen mods, they are willing to replace it with the rectified unit. Send an email to stream crave to report your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread