SteelJan out - we'll miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonvap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2012
Bayarea
SteelJan in the video your friend states "A wise person does their homework..." you are part of that home work your reviews are important. Please reconsider leaving, there are still a lot of people who you have never met who support you and consider you a valuable asset. Please don't let the "bullies" win that is never good!

Kasia

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
USA
Tomorrow is a new day

Sometimes we do not feel
like we want to feel
Sometimes we do not achieve
what we want to achieve
Sometimes things that happen
do not make sense
Sometimes life leads us in directions
that are
beyond our control
It is at these times, most of all
that we need someone
who will quietly understand us
and be there to support us
I want you to know
that I am here for you
in every way
and remember that though
things may be difficult now
tomorrow is a new day

-Poem by Susan Polis Schutz

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
This is so sad and really pisses me off! I have watched and learned so much from Jan. She is obviously a very intelligent and kind person who has a natural gift for teaching. I loved how she could explain technical issues that are way above my head in way I could understand without sounding as if she was talking down to you. Jan is in my top 3 favorites and I will miss her knowledge and videos a great deal.

I don't know anything about (nor do I want to know) what people did to her because there is no reason why anyone should purposely hurt another person - unless you have the maturity of a two year old and can type. Whoever you are you have done a great disservice to our vaping community and to a wonderful human being. Didn't your mother ever teach you "The Golden Rule"?!?!?!?!?!? :( I ask that anyone who has been involved in this to do the right thing - make amends and apologize to Jan!

Jan, I can understand why you have been so hurt and left us so quietly with the grace and dignity I would expect from you. I just want you to know how much appreciation and love is being sent to you by so many people. And as for being too old....that is way off base! First of all you are far from old and.....age = experience + wisdom! Hopefully this will pass and you will return to us soon. Remember the famous quote:

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and little minds discuss people."

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I am sorry to hear this, hate that people are being mean to you :(

I have watched some of your videos and you seem like such a sweet person, and I enjoyed them and your sense of humor as well. I hope you won't let bullies get to you too long, there are plenty of sincerely nice vapers - please don't forget that, sorry to hear you were hurt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread