Step Up Your Game Pro Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
The Provari is a great product, but the others are catching up fast.

Just got an iTaste SVD and have owned a Provari before. The ability to use wattage or voltage, build quality, ability to use 18xxx batteries without having to buy an extension, and consistancy definately give the Provari a run for the money. And speaking of money... it's half less than half the price.

If you don't want to become the iPhone of vaping devices, you should realy step up your game.

~just sayin~

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
silly rabbit! china mods are for kids.

SMv3_UserManual_01.jpg

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
I agree provari needs a big surprise product launch or an upgrade but I wouldn't compare it to a SVD. The build quality is no match for the provari. Do some reading on the forums of device failure threads. Very few will be for the provari. Sure you may not be ale to tell the difference out of the box but after 6 months you will see the difference. I'm certainly no provari fan but reality is reality.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
You know what I like about my Provaris? The same thing I liked about all my Toyota Corollas.

They can put up with my abuse and neglect and keep going and going and going...lol

Just for the record, the only reason I ever replaced a Corolla was because the A/C would go out every 13 years or so and I live in Arizona. :D

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Why does Provape have to step up their game? It's their product and if they want to sell the same product until it's obsolete, then why are you concerned? If you like the iTaste SVD better, that's great. Nothing wrong with that. But I don't see anyone saying, Joyetech needs to step up their game as eGo's are old technology. There's plenty of devices that have more features for your liking. The only people that should be concerned about their "game" is Provape and whether people are buying or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread