The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Step Up Your Game Pro Vape

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by bcalvanese, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bcalvanese

bcalvanese Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    The Provari is a great product, but the others are catching up fast.

Just got an iTaste SVD and have owned a Provari before. The ability to use wattage or voltage, build quality, ability to use 18xxx batteries without having to buy an extension, and consistancy definately give the Provari a run for the money. And speaking of money... it's half less than half the price.

If you don't want to become the iPhone of vaping devices, you should realy step up your game.

~just sayin~

2. The Kid

The Kid Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2013
    Texarkana, Texas
    i picked the svd for these reasons, getting it friday. i have a vamo 3 right now

3. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Let's see what your review on the iTaste is a year from now. That same one compared to the same Provari, I mean.

4. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

:facepalm:

Oh boy....Here we go......

5. EvilZoe

Hey, I haven't played for a couple of weeks...lol

6. UnclePsyko

UnclePsyko Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    PJNY
    Heh... Yeah, I'll be over here by Robino1...
    :pop:

7. BernieVideo

BernieVideo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    NoHo El Lay CA
    Remember. Don't feed the trolls.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

8. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Button failure in no more than 6 months.

9. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    silly rabbit! china mods are for kids.

SMv3_UserManual_01.jpg

10. Thepinfamily

Thepinfamily Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Virginia
    I agree provari needs a big surprise product launch or an upgrade but I wouldn't compare it to a SVD. The build quality is no match for the provari. Do some reading on the forums of device failure threads. Very few will be for the provari. Sure you may not be ale to tell the difference out of the box but after 6 months you will see the difference. I'm certainly no provari fan but reality is reality.

11. klynnn

klynnn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    prattville
    I don't have a problem with the Provari. I would also like to see them step up their game with something new besides a shiny new tube with a few swirls on it.

12. EvilZoe

You know what I like about my Provaris? The same thing I liked about all my Toyota Corollas.

They can put up with my abuse and neglect and keep going and going and going...lol

Just for the record, the only reason I ever replaced a Corolla was because the A/C would go out every 13 years or so and I live in Arizona. :D

13. klynnn

Mar 20, 2012
    prattville
    Well Zoe I had the celica and I know exactly what you mean.

14. EvilZoe

It doesn't have to be fancy. It just has to be reliable and WORK consistently, amirite?

15. klynnn

Mar 20, 2012
    prattville
    I bought my celica brand new for 9000.00 and drove it for 16 years. Sold it for 2000.00.

16. SissySpike

SissySpike Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    San Diego CA
    Pretty much everything you have said has no basis the SVD dose not come close in quality ,build or performance. This is not my opinion its plane to see when both mods are metered. The SVD is worth every penny of the 35$ FT charges. And that's about it.

17. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Why does Provape have to step up their game? It's their product and if they want to sell the same product until it's obsolete, then why are you concerned? If you like the iTaste SVD better, that's great. Nothing wrong with that. But I don't see anyone saying, Joyetech needs to step up their game as eGo's are old technology. There's plenty of devices that have more features for your liking. The only people that should be concerned about their "game" is Provape and whether people are buying or not.

18. Arnold Ziffle

Arnold Ziffle Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    San Quentin
    the futura will hopefully wake their butt up. I might skip another provari for one.

19. klynnn

Mar 20, 2012
    prattville
    Joytech has had a whole bunch of upgrades from when they started. Provape has a reputation that they are the best to a lot of people. They are complacent in a very fast changing industry.

20. EvilZoe

Any device that will put up with me is worth the ducats....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.