Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
If you don't want to become the iPhone of vaping devices, you should realy step up your game.

~just sayin~

The iPhone is the number one selling phone in the world and makes Apple more money just with iPhone sales than Microsoft does as an entire company. I'm sure that ProVape would be quite content if the ProVari became the iPhone of mods.
~just sayin~

Also, before you brag about how consistent the vape is on an Innokin product you should look in to the chipset they use and actually check out the numbers on outputs under load which are anything but consistent. Case in point, watch Field of Vapor's review of the MVP when he sees what kind of output you actually get compared to what you set it at. It's the same chipset in the SVD and MPV, and it's not great.

iTaste MVP V2 Review by Field of Vapor - YouTube

So far as wattage goes, if the SVD went any higher than 10.5 watts I'd be tempted to give you maybe just maybe one point, but 10.5 watts is simply not enough, not even close. There's a reason why I never use my evic, it's just far too underpowered with the same (isn) 11 watt limit.

Meanwhile back in ProVari land I run coils at 15 watts all the time.
~just sayin~

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
And so who's complaining? The have or have nots? There's so many devices now a days that people have choices so just move on to the next best thing. There's no reason these kind of threads have to come up every week dissing the ProVari or the company.

Provape has a reputation that they are the best to a lot of people. They are complacent in a very fast changing industry.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
And so who's complaining? The have or have nots? There's so many devices now a days that people have choices so just move on to the next best thing. There's no reason these kind of threads have to come up every week dissing the ProVari or the company.
But it's a game! lol

Someone says something negative and other people say, "nuh UH!" and back and forth until someone else says, "these threads come up every week" and someone else will say, "But as long as it keeps us all off analogs it's all good, right?" etc.

I mean, we COULD play Monopoly but nobody ever reads the rules on the lid of the box, anyway, and we KNOW these rules. :p

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Joytech has had a whole bunch of upgrades from when they started. Provape has a reputation that they are the best to a lot of people. They are complacent in a very fast changing industry.

I never understand this statement. They are selling lots so why do they need to upgrade? There are very few that can compare so how are they complacent? There have really not been alot to change, China has put out several poorly regulated mods with varying degrees of quality but none are great. The DNA 20 and the Nivel are in the same liege but I cant say they are superior.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
have owned a Provari before

:confused:

what does that mean?

did you lose it day one or maybe just in a past life

because they don't die

if you owned one in the past you would have one today

Sorry but Provari's like any device do indeed DIE, but what a great warranty Provape has, so there lol.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
The DNA 20 and the Nivel are in the same liege but I cant say they are superior.

Did you say Nivel mod :) I love my Lexi just as much as my Provari, both chips are fantastic.

1EDDD02C-A80D-49C5-9D3F-CD47C559F947-151-00000002EB31F56E_zpsb66ef0ae.jpg

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Unless their sales start slowing, which doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon, ProVape is wise to just keep it simple and support what they have built. Honestly I don't think they're even worried about what the "competition" is doing. If they are selling as fast as they can make them, and as long as ProVari owners continue to praise their quality, the formula is perfect from a business perspective. And made in the USA.

I'd say ProVape is the perfect model of a successful company.

Now if they decide to release a V3.0, I'll gladly buy 7 of them, but that's beside the point.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I love my SVD, and I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my ProVari.

Not for higher watts, or for any lack of build quality - my SVD is running perfectly, showing no signs of impending failure.
Just for ME, the buy was motivated by
a) Form factor - the SVD is too big for me to carry around, while a ProVari Mini MIGHT be small enough
b) The chip - I believe that there MAY be a noticeable difference in the vape due to the smoother power delivery - too many people say they notice a difference for this to be myth

Reliability and their warranty/repair-if-needed doesn't hurt, even though I've had no trouble - I also haven't dropped my SVD.
Wait, actually, I DID knock it over a few times. Didn't get a scratch, but it dented my laptop. LOL.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
b) The chip - I believe that there MAY be a noticeable difference in the vape due to the smoother power delivery - too many people say they notice a difference for this to be myth

It is not a myth, it's a better vape than any other regulated mod I've tried with the exception of my Nivel chip mod. The Provape and Nivel chips (and probably the DNA20) are the closest you'll get to a nice mech mod in terms of smoothness.

Put up beside my evic and my friends MVP it's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread