Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well, they were aiming for 3.0 v (or it COULD be a u, who knows?!)
It took me a few seconds - at first glance, I was like "oh man, they took a photo of their crap mod with an Error Code on it".
(see, the upside down 3 looked like an E...blahblahblah).

Oh no! The dreaded Π0°E

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Heheh.
I googled that.
I think maybe it IS a vape Error
nj385148fig2.jpg

Keccak-f-Pi.png

The pion beta (π β ) decay, π +→ π 0e+ν , is one of the most fundamental weak interaction processes

Oh no! The dreaded Π0°E

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Are there any other tapered device companies that make their own beauty ring for pennies and throw it in the package?

SvoeMesto offer a 14mm, 18mm and 22mm end pieces for their Semovar along with a hybrid endpiece that links with their Kayfun atomiser and reduces the size and no. of connections.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
The Provari is a great product, but the others are catching up fast.

Just got an iTaste SVD and have owned a Provari before. The ability to use wattage or voltage, build quality, ability to use 18xxx batteries without having to buy an extension, and consistancy definately give the Provari a run for the money. And speaking of money... it's half less than half the price.

If you don't want to become the iPhone of vaping devices, you should realy step up your game.

~just sayin~

Why is it that every six months or so, someone starts a thread predicting doom and gloom for ProVape.

ProVari needs more bells and whistles! MOAR!

Um, nope. Honestly, other manufacturers are lucky ProVape hasn't decided to make a mechanical mod. Not that they really need to.

ProVari = Reliability. The Vamo was supposed to be a ProVari killer too...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Why is it that every six months or so, someone starts a thread predicting doom and gloom for ProVape.

ProVari needs more bells and whistles! MOAR!

Um, nope. Honestly, other manufacturers are lucky ProVape hasn't decided to make a mechanical mod. Not that they really need to.

ProVari = Reliability. The Vamo was supposed to be a ProVari killer too...

The highway is littered with "Killers" whose names can now barely be recalled.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas

Gotta agree with you there. This vv mod list was last updated sometime in early 2011 when the Infinity was brand new and a note had to be added on version 2 of the Provari; variable voltage | e-Cigarette Mods by Specs How many names does everyone recognize? :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Gotta agree with you there. This vv mod list was last updated sometime in early 2011 when the Infinity was brand new and a note had to be added on version 2 of the Provari; variable voltage | e-Cigarette Mods by Specs How many names does everyone recognize? :)

That's GREAT, StormFinch - thanks! Many I didn't even realize exist(ed), plus a rare few that have actually survived. For the most part though; they come, they go... ;-)

ps: What, did you have bookmarked?

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
That's GREAT, StormFinch - thanks! Many I didn't even realize exist(ed), plus a rare few that have actually survived. For the most part though; they come, they go... ;-)

ps: What, did you have bookmarked?

Lol yep, from when I was first investigating mods. Couldn't afford a Provari back then and just stuck with e-Go passthroughs for the most part until recently.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

I loved on that page years ago... I remember each and every one of them! :D

(Several of them actually jumped off the page and came home to live with me.)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I came across that page awhile ago and didn't realize it hasn't been update since...ummm...??? It looks like some devices are still available, when I know for a fact they aren't. It would be good manners if the site would indicate somewhere that much of the information is listed for posterity.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

True enough. The simple genius of the ProVari has stood the test of time.

I do think that the criticism that ProVape has been slow to change is a fair one. I personally would like to see a "heavy" ProVari version with a flat top design and a 5 amp power limit with a bottom ohm rating of say .5 or so. ProVape's dalliance in the atty market with the ZAP has been a complete flop, and the ZAP is outclassed by several other cheaper RBAs.

VW means nothing to me, nor does multi-button interface, nor does a new display. I like the classic look of the ProVari, and I love the single button interface. But there are improvements to the product that can and should be made to make it a better fit for the RBAs available today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread