and apparently, it's planning on being that cold later in the week,,,

Heck, it's only 75 now!

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
It's 2 outside atm and we're just glad that it's positive. Actually if you count windchill we're already negative.... effing North Dakota.

That just finally passed us. You've got some warmer weather headed your way, I'll be sure to gift wrap it for you. It was in the negatives, pre-wind here, but I've got a couple thousand feet in elevation on ya. We're back up in the 40's.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
It's always the same in provari threads. People feel threatened if theirs isn't thought to be the best in the world. If that's all I had to concern myself with I would be lucky.

ProVari owners feel threatened? LOL!

Now that I'm done laughing- Many of us don't feel threatened. What we get tired of is being attacked for being honest in regard to our opinions. Some times I feel these type of threads are for the sole purpose of one trying to justify to themselves and everyone else why they bought something other than a ProVari.

If one is happy with whatever they bought, why not just go on & have a vape off of it?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
how come Provari owners can't state THEIR opinions?

sheesh,,,,,

it goes like this,,,,,

someone states how awful Provari is,,,,,,,the price,,,,,,how dated it is, whatever,,,,,,

lots of people agree and they all pat themselves on the back,,,,,

Provari owners say how much they love their provaris,,,,,,,,,and suddenly it's become a fanboy rant.

Am I missing something?

and NO,,,,I don't own a Provari.

I want to hug you and squeeze you and never let go. :)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I just find it highly irritating that provape cant even offer a beauty ring this late in the game and I have to run around the web looking for something that would cost them pennies to make and throw in the package......[snip]

Are there any other tapered device companies that make their own beauty ring for pennies and throw it in the package?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

This pic cracked me up. Why they post an image of a messed up display?

1294300-2-thumb.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, they were aiming for 3.0 v (or it COULD be a u, who knows?!)
It took me a few seconds - at first glance, I was like "oh man, they took a photo of their crap mod with an Error Code on it".
(see, the upside down 3 looked like an E...blahblahblah).

Right side up it would be: 3.0u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread