sthealthy e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro12

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
So, my state is a little behind the times when it comes to smoking bans. I'll spare yinz the ins and outs of it, but, for the most part, it's up to a bar owner/manager as to whether smoking is allowed in their establishment...

Recently, my favorite watering hole decided to ban smoking. vaping is still permitted, but I'm one of the few regulars that vapes. In a smoke free environment, I've become very aware of the clouds I exhale into the otherwise perfectly transparent air - I don't think it is appreciated... I'm aware that there are ways to control this and whatnot (stealth vaping), but I can't help but wonder if it is possible to make an eliquid that produces very little vapor and still gives a good throat hit and a proper dose of nicotine?

I wouldn't have wanted this at all when I first switched to vaping, but I think I've gotten over the need to blow out a cloud of vapor everytime a take a puff now.

Is this possible? Would others be interested in it? (obviously eliminating any VG would be step one, but is there more that can be done?

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
100% PG - throat hit assured, vapour reduced ( That's why cloudchasing is usally done with 100% VG liquids )

Flavours - any you like. PG carries the flavourings way more better than VG. Preferably toned down a bit on the flavour to prevent other patrons looking around, trying to locate the source of the aroma.

Nicotine - as much or as little as you like

Stealth vaping - key element : Take a puff. Hold. Inhale. Hold. ( If your skin is turning blue, you're overgoing the holding ;) ) . Exhale slowly.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
So, my state is a little behind the times when it comes to smoking bans. I'll spare yinz the ins and outs of it, but, for the most part, it's up to a bar owner/manager as to whether smoking is allowed in their establishment...

Recently, my favorite watering hole decided to ban smoking. Vaping is still permitted, but I'm one of the few regulars that vapes. In a smoke free environment, I've become very aware of the clouds I exhale into the otherwise perfectly transparent air - I don't think it is appreciated... I'm aware that there are ways to control this and whatnot (stealth vaping), but I can't help but wonder if it is possible to make an eliquid that produces very little vapor and still gives a good throat hit and a proper dose of nicotine?

I wouldn't have wanted this at all when I first switched to vaping, but I think I've gotten over the need to blow out a cloud of vapor everytime a take a puff now.

Is this possible? Would others be interested in it? (obviously eliminating any VG would be step one, but is there more that can be done?
I'm sorry to hear that man.
While holding it in does have its result. I feel it's an unknown practice to endorse it. It seems the vapor dissipates in the lungs but most likely this isn't the case and the lungs are truly absorbing it. Our lungs can handle moisture but if you notice with certain liquids, you may see smoke hanging around your space hanging around a bit too long. This is where 'holding it in' is unknown as everything we do has consequence.

I used a liquid in which you are in seek of in the past and worked beautifully, but I cannot remember the name. I know it was produced out of China and let me tell you, it was a trip to use :laugh: The original Ruyan (Not from the Ry1-4 family )used to behave similar, but I don't think you can find it anymore.

Madvapes has a Discreet" liquid series, but from what I understand it's absolutely horrible. Discreet Liquid - E-Liquid

The only line I can find with reputable taste reviews would be from the UK here Clear Steam Vapourless E-liquid UK | JAC Vapour E-Cigarettes UK
I would also think a liquid containing PEG would also give you near to the same result. If I come across any other info, I'll keep you informed buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread