Still haven’t had any updates from the company about my order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Kincaid

Jun 11, 2019
I’ve contacted multiple people “outside of the company” I guess you would say about my order and no one has really been able to help me. I keep getting “I told them at the warehouse to help you” or “as soon as they get in they'll help you” but still I haven’t gotten a tracking number and it’s been 8 days since my order was placed! WITH PRIORITY MAIL!!!!! 1-3 days? I just want someone to actually give my my tracking number, today, or I loose all hope in this company as a whole.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I’ve contacted multiple people “outside of the company” I guess you would say about my order and no one has really been able to help me. I keep getting “I told them at the warehouse to help you” or “as soon as they get in they'll help you” but still I haven’t gotten a tracking number and it’s been 8 days since my order was placed! WITH PRIORITY MAIL!!!!! 1-3 days? I just want someone to actually give my my tracking number, today, or I loose all hope in this company as a whole.
    Sorry I have had to wait for the warehouse to open, I'm chasing this up right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread