Order status/order placements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Morales

Feb 27, 2021
Hello!
I've been trying to reach out for about 4 days to vaping.com to see about an order/payment issue I had. I attempted to purchase 2 mods and a tank, and when I got to checkout, my bank declined the transaction as suspicious, I went ahead and tried the transaction again and I was denied staying my payment could not be processed. I was however still charged for the order, and did not receive a tracking number or order confirmation. I do want the products, just unsure if I actually have an order and how I would go about getting a refund if I don't. My email is moralesrjesse@gmail.com which I used to place the order.
Thank you!

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello!
    I've been trying to reach out for about 4 days to vaping.com to see about an order/payment issue I had. I attempted to purchase 2 mods and a tank, and when I got to checkout, my bank declined the transaction as suspicious, I went ahead and tried the transaction again and I was denied staying my payment could not be processed. I was however still charged for the order, and did not receive a tracking number or order confirmation. I do want the products, just unsure if I actually have an order and how I would go about getting a refund if I don't. My email is moralesrjesse@gmail.com which I used to place the order.
    Thank you!

Hi Jesse, thanks for your message, I can't see any tickets submitted to our system, did you definitely use this email?

Anyway, the system shows we never took payment on our end, I double checked and their is no transaction data in the payment gateway, so you definitely have no live order with us.

I recommend speaking to your bank to see what the process is with them, it's possible they will just return the funds after authorising them.

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Thanks
    Neil

Jesse Morales

Feb 27, 2021
    Thank you so much for the reply and info!
    So just a quick question, I tried two different methods of payment and neither went through, I'm wondering if there was any issues with the transaction system you use or if I should just try to purchase again on your site!
    Thank you again for the reply, I really appreciate it and hope you're having a good weekend.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Thank you so much for the reply and info!
    So just a quick question, I tried two different methods of payment and neither went through, I'm wondering if there was any issues with the transaction system you use or if I should just try to purchase again on your site!
    Thank you again for the reply, I really appreciate it and hope you're having a good weekend.

Sorry for not getting back as quickly this time, just back at my desk now. I can't see what the issue was that caused them not to go through, but it seems possible it was an address verification issue with the payment gateway. We see 3 transactions that didn't result in us taking payment, and you were getting as far as putting your card details into the form and it was stopping there, this would be the most likely cause.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread