Stinky Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super easy, Get some good Menthol flavor or some other juice that has a good smell to it, roll up the windows and go to town, I suggest some music and a long ride, for me this weekend is going to be beautiful. Temps in the 50's and the Sun is shining. I also have been analog free for 3 days.

Happy vaping=)

PS; Get some Lysol Spray or Fabreeze, something that will also eat away the smell not just mask it, Every time you get out of the car after a drive spray the entire car, i would even pop the truck occasionally and spray in there as well.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
Has anybody been able to get the stink from cigs out of your car? What did you do/use? I have tried everything! It sometimes is NOT a good thing that I can smell again.8-o
Your best bet is to take it to a dealership and have it professionally detailed. It's expensive but these guys are pro's. I have a local friend I can point you towards if you like.

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
Get a product called NokOut. I ordered online. Put up the windows and turn on the AC full blast. Find the air intake vents on the outside of your windshield under the wipers. Spray the NokOut into the vent. This deodorizes the ventilation system. The NokOut can also be sprayed onto the upholstery and carpets in the car.

baddvantage

Moved On
Mar 7, 2010
virginia
  • Deleted by Timtam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread