Stories of the Paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Thanks TT. That's my annual affair up in Rheinlander Wisconsin at the HODAG Country Music Festival with the wife. 4 days of country artists both old and new! So far I've seen Reba, Travis Tritt, Randy Travis, Loretta Lynn, Roy Clark, Marty Robbins, Montgomery Gentry and the list goes on... Almost saw little Jimmy Dickens two years ago but he grew ill the night before the show. We drive 16 hours from Massachusetts to Wisconsin to visit friends and go to the festival every year!

Wow, fascinating stories guys!

Can't wait to see more!

Hey Jibba, you look like Hank Jr. in that fine hat! He's one of my all time favorites!

TT

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Uncle Bill went home for lunch one day and first thing he did was head down the hallway to wash his hands. On his way, he saw a rubberband on the floor, thinking nothing of it since one of the kids delivered newspapers and used rubberbands all the time. He picked it up, put it in his pocket and continued on. Once he was done eating, he went back to the restroom and when he came out, the entire hallway floor was covered with rubberbands. He questioned his wife about it and she said she had not left the kitchen and that all the kids were in school.

In this same house, my cousin went to bed one night and woke up to the feeling of someone jumping up and down on the mattress at the foot of the bed. She said it continued non-stop for a minute or two until finally she yelled out for it to stop because she was trying to sleep. It stopped instantly and she went back to sleep.

I've also been told there were several nights when they would be watching tv without any lights on and a "misty" shadow would pass back and forth in front of the tv screen.

They later learned that a little boy had possibly been killed there but they could never find any proof of this.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
TexasT... you old rustler. This is where you been hiding from me! And I see you have Free, Salem, and most of the old gang with you;)

And how fitting for you to start a paranormal thread. I heard you had need released from the "hospital".

I knew the rumor was you got 9-15 years confinement in that federal "hospital". It is just out right unwordly to be paroled... I mean released from the hospital soo quickly.

Glad you're back home. I hope Mrs T's young male ranch hand made a getaway before you got there.

This is paranormal. The only cases I know of people being released from the hospital (wink, wink) so quickly are when they give up a bigger...

OOOOOHHHHH.... determined :what:

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
TexasT... you old rustler. This is where you been hiding from me! And I see you have Free, Salem, and most of the old gang with you;)

And how fitting for you to start a paranormal thread. I heard you had need released from the "hospital".

I knew the rumor was you got 9-15 years confinement in that federal "hospital". It is just out right unwordly to be paroled... I mean released from the hospital soo quickly.

Glad you're back home. I hope Mrs T's young male ranch hand made a getaway before you got there.

This is paranormal. The only cases I know of people being released from the hospital (wink, wink) so quickly are when they give up a bigger...

OOOOOHHHHH.... determined :what:

OMG, is there no place to hide?

This guy almost drove me to drink once, now he's back again.

Hi Ab, how are ya?

Jump up to TT's House and chat with us.

TT

moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
fort worth
So glad I found this thread I am totally loving it.

Here is my story. My dad's partner was in the hospital and I took my son to see him. So we get there and my son was only 3 at the time. He kept saying that they really needed to move him paw paw to a different room because the black things were trying to get him. A nurse walked in about ten minutes later to say a room was open in hospice and they were ready to move him. So we get everything moved and my son said "Well this is a much better room look how much light is in here." So we went home and he told me that that was the last time he would see his paw paw again. Left him with the babysitter so I could go to work thinking I would stop by the hospital after I got off work. And on the way there everything just felt calm and I thought well there is no reason to go up there now and if my dad needs anything he will call me. That was around 3 am. And he passed away at around that same time.

My son also once got real frustrated around 2 yrs old and he was looking at a book and asked me why he couldn't read because when he was old he could and now that he was young again he couldn't.

Hope the stories keep comming I'm interested in other people expeiriences.

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Great story moonrai! Seems your boy may have some recollection of his former self...

So glad I found this thread I am totally loving it.

Here is my story. My dad's partner was in the hospital and I took my son to see him. So we get there and my son was only 3 at the time. He kept saying that they really needed to move him paw paw to a different room because the black things were trying to get him. A nurse walked in about ten minutes later to say a room was open in hospice and they were ready to move him. So we get everything moved and my son said "Well this is a much better room look how much light is in here." So we went home and he told me that that was the last time he would see his paw paw again. Left him with the babysitter so I could go to work thinking I would stop by the hospital after I got off work. And on the way there everything just felt calm and I thought well there is no reason to go up there now and if my dad needs anything he will call me. That was around 3 am. And he passed away at around that same time.

My son also once got real frustrated around 2 yrs old and he was looking at a book and asked me why he couldn't read because when he was old he could and now that he was young again he couldn't.

Hope the stories keep comming I'm interested in other people expeiriences.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Sheesh, now I can't remember what I've shared and haven't. Even worse, I'm too lazy to go and back read.

A lady I know through work told me this a while back.....

Her and her teenage son moved to this little house then always had small "weird" things happen but didn't think much of it. When senior prom came around, her son asked if he and some of his friends could come back to the house and drink some if they all stayed the night. Mom said NO and that was that. The morning after prom, she got up and headed to the hallway bathroom when she heard whispers coming from her son's bedroom. She could make out that it was a male and female voice but couldn't tell what they were saying. She contemplated marching right in to give her son a piece of her mind but decided against it, not wanting to blow up in front of other people. She was livid as she started her morning routine, every time nearing the hallway still hearing voices and rustling around from her son's room. When her son finally appeared in the kitchen as she was cooking breakfast, she instantly went off on him. When he got a chance, he told her, "Mom, I have no clue what you are talking about. I didn't come home last night and haven't even been to my bedroom yet." They both went down the hallway, heard the conversation continuing on inside, but when they opened the door, the voices immediately stopped and they couldn't find anything that had been disturbed.

They did find out that a man had hung himself in the garage...and they also continued hearing the voices from time to time throughout the house.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Had to share this, although chances are it's nothing paranormal...just weird.

Two weeks after my FIL passed away, my MIL took her briefcase home one day to do some work. She swears she left it on a bar stool but it was nowhere to be found the next morning. Several weeks later it turns back up right there on the bar stool where she thought she initially had left it. Hmmmm...weird.

For about the past month my mom keeps telling me about things going missing from her place...first a pair of glasses, then a new pair of jeans and the latest is a pair of pink sunglasses that was laying on the coffee table beside an envelope filled with money. Never any evidence of forced entry, nothing else missing, not a single penny gone from the envelope. She has noticed, though, that every time an item has turned up missing, the clock has changed exactly 20 minutes. She's reset the clock, kept an eye on it frequently to see if it's "off kilter" but it's always been right on time except for when things came up gone. Another hmmm...weird.

NOW...seems it's my turn. While camping last weekend, I took my contacts out Friday night before going to bed, put them in their case then set the case on the shelf below the medicine cabinet. Put my contacts back in Saturday morning and swore I put the case back on the shelf. Saturday night...no case. Hubby, daughter and I tore the camper apart looking for it, to no avail. Sunday morning, the case is right there on the shelf again.

So either my entire family is in the beginning stages of alzheimers or things are getting a bit beyond the weird point.

Who knows.......... *shrug*

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Had to share this, although chances are it's nothing paranormal...just weird.

Two weeks after my FIL passed away, my MIL took her briefcase home one day to do some work. She swears she left it on a bar stool but it was nowhere to be found the next morning. Several weeks later it turns back up right there on the bar stool where she thought she initially had left it. Hmmmm...weird.

For about the past month my mom keeps telling me about things going missing from her place...first a pair of glasses, then a new pair of jeans and the latest is a pair of pink sunglasses that was laying on the coffee table beside an envelope filled with money. Never any evidence of forced entry, nothing else missing, not a single penny gone from the envelope. She has noticed, though, that every time an item has turned up missing, the clock has changed exactly 20 minutes. She's reset the clock, kept an eye on it frequently to see if it's "off kilter" but it's always been right on time except for when things came up gone. Another hmmm...weird.

NOW...seems it's my turn. While camping last weekend, I took my contacts out Friday night before going to bed, put them in their case then set the case on the shelf below the medicine cabinet. Put my contacts back in Saturday morning and swore I put the case back on the shelf. Saturday night...no case. Hubby, daughter and I tore the camper apart looking for it, to no avail. Sunday morning, the case is right there on the shelf again.

So either my entire family is in the beginning stages of alzheimers or things are getting a bit beyond the weird point.

Who knows.......... *shrug*
:) Playful spirits will do that sort of thing Free. Move things, hide things, even bring things you never had before. It may very well be FIL when he visits you doing that. I don't believe it's to drive you all crazy, I think it's to show you he's still around you and to take notice :) It's also very common for spirits to play with clocks, lights, and phones. FIL still loves you all !

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
My mom found one pair of glasses. They were in a zippered compartment of a brand new purse she had in the closet of her spare bedroom. She hadn't used the purse yet and said the tags were even still on it.

I told her I thought her boyfriend who passed away a few months ago was still visiting her. I was serious but she looked at me like I'd lost my marbles. Figured I better drop the subject before she beat the marbles back into my head.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Pffft...I'm guessing I'm reading too much into it. With my mom, it's hard to say. When you're not there, you can just go on what you get told. And knowing her...well...it's just hard to say. LOL

When we went camping again this past weekend, I did keep a check on my contact case. HA! The sucker never moved a bit from the shelf where I keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread