Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Heres another awesome recipe . This is one of my favs and can easily be a daily vape . It tastes best after steeping for a couple days because the cheesecake gets more and more creamy .

rasber.jpg

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Thought I was gonna have to wait till tomorrow to do this review but my son reminded me of an unused atomizer I had. I loved the Strawberry Shortcake but wowwwwwwwwwwwwww this one is knocking my socks off!! It is better than the real food thing! The flavors on this meld so good!! I am gonna have to make up 2 strengths 20mg and 0 mg so I don't nicotine od. I find myself wasnting to vape it for the yummy factor alone. If you likedanishes or raspberry you HAVE to try this. Thanks Str8 for sharing these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
HAha , I feel the same way about this one . I got it blended perfectly .Might be my fav so far right behind PBcup . The cheesecake part tastes 100% real and creamy which is what makes this juice . The good thing is the cheesecake danish part comes out more and more with steeping . SOunds like yours has steeped plenty by now . Glad you like it :)

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
Its ok every seems to blame me for their Capella purchases . Maybe i should get a cut of the profits lol .They are great ! I doubt id be DIY'ing for long without them .

I've had one success so far...and it's thanks to Capella. And you for raving about them. :)

Sent from my HTC Buzz Pro using vapatalk.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Im a little mad on this recipe . This one is really good however I was playing around a few weeks ago trying to make a even better one and i did . It was maybe the best juice iv ever vaped however i was just playing around and didnt write anything down and now i cant recreate it . :( . See guys why you always should write everything down .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I know for a fact I would not be doing DIY without str8v8ping. How cool is it that we get the best flavor mixes for free, pluss laid in our laps. This info is damn near priceless. Thanks str8v8ping, your keeping alot of us off the tobacco.

Aww thanks :)

Ill post a couple more great ones soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread