Not open for further replies.

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
Atlantisboy:7022567 said:
20% huh, they smell a lot more concentrated than that I, guess its the alcahol, I have had the lids of for the last day before I start playing with them. I will report back once I have tried them all.

They are. I didn't read to use them at lower percentages. Start at 5-10%. I like the Lemonade at 20%, but my friend says it's really strong. So start lower and adjust from there.

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
ok did it , let it steep for a week. its weak for me, not much flavor. everyone looks like they like it. do you think i should add em or up my flavor % a bit????? maby its just me but been diy for 6mos now and i really dont think so. others i make i taste just fine. is cap not as strong anymore??? Thank you who ever for your help.

Last edited:

vimilla

Jan 16, 2012
Indiana
Been DIY'ing for mere few weeks, but had to try this out of the gate. However, I don't have a Bavarian cream in my flavor arsenal yet (can't commit to who's brand I wanna try), so I made a variation of this.
I swapped out cap's raspberry with cap's blueberry, and instead of Bavarian cream, I used FA Vienna cream. It's been steeping 5 days. Busted it out tonight and it's awesome! Like a blueberry cheesecake with a touch of cinnamon. When I get a good bavarian cream I will mix it as reciped with raspberry, but for now, I'm totally in love with my blueberry version.
Thanks str8! You've created another vaping DIY convert!!!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
ok did it , let it steep for a week. its weak for me, not much flavor. everyone looks like they like it. do you think i should add em or up my flavor % a bit????? maby its just me but been diy for 6mos now and i really dont think so. others i make i taste just fine. is cap not as strong anymore??? Thank you who ever for your help.

Shouldnt be weak by any means. My mixes are usually known for being super flavorful . It may be the PG VG or nic you are using. I know some vg like cvs and walmart vg with mute more then 50% of the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread