Strictly E Juice... The Review!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
My experience with them has been just as aweful as any other!!!! I purchased on 12/28 and paid for priority shipping. My order satus still shows processing. My card however, was charged right away. I had to pester them over e-mail to even get a response. The response I did get seemed as if it was a bulk response e-mail. Jane told me processing may take up tp 72 hrs and I e-mailed back sayng my order has been processing for 8 days! no response. I'm very angry.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Ill Give MY story as well...an unfortunate one. I ordered before the holidays, and everything arrived pretty fast...48 bucks worth of juice. I hated the juices. NAmely the camel and marb's...espresso was good. ry4 was weak, as was blueberry...rest were ok. But the camels and marbs were all 10 ml each..my main supply. I emailed them, a couple days later, agreed they will send a couple L2 setups as a refund. They arrived about 2 weeks later...took forever. arrives the 2nd. Both sets were faulty. Stuck on, burned up. I emailed. They sent 2 more,sopposedly with the new joye-made sets. So far one set is still faulty...I have emailed, but suspect the other set will be faulty as well. All and all, im dissapointed and will stick to those I know as quality so far. I gave em 2 shots so far...neither have been satisfactory. Im stuck with going for round 3 to have the original 50 bucks I spent have value to it, or simply write it off as a bad experience and move on. Im out of patience now either way. I understand Its the owner and jane running the show, at least I think. The problem is with their distributors I think, and I cant deal with that. Im done for now. Ill have to move on, and search for another one stop shop.

Well, it looks like I picked a bad time to start vaping and ordered from these guys after reading the responses on the quick shipping times and what not plus they also had the Joye 510 kit at around the same price as Heavens Gifts so I figured I would just order it from strictlyejuice since it was inside the USA and I may get it faster.

Put the order in on the 3rd, like everyone else the card was charged right away and my order has been saying processing for 5 days with no answer to emails that I have sent in via their online support contact form.

After reading all the newer responses since after the new year it seems like they are shipping what they have in stock even partial shipments and awaiting delivery of hardware so they can fulfill other orders.

I may be fine with waiting if they responded to my inquiries yet with no response from them it sort of leaves me no choice but to request a refund and go through the process of a chargeback.

I will definitely not order from these guys again. My bro has been waiting 11 days to receive his 510 kits and juice, and when he contacted them to ask what was going on, they simply replied that the package has been shipped, without telling him when it was shipped and without a tracking number.

I've also been waiting 2 days for a response to see if I can get 2 more replacement batts for the batts they sent as replacements to my original ones (they were sticking as well). Sending replacement batts that have already been proven as defective is just wrong. Do they plan on using their "6 month warranty" as a dumping ground for their shoddy batts? Unacceptable.

Unreliable shipping, poor customer service, faulty equipment, and juice that makes my stomach churn. Cheaper is definitely not always better in this case. You get what you pay for. I'll defintiely be sticking to the more reputed suppliers found on this forum.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Ordered carts before Xmas and they sent the wrong ones. Contacted Jane several times and she assured me the replacements shipped last Saturday. The funny thing is I live 6 hours north of LA and I could have drove down there and back 7 or 8 times. Oh and by the way I orginally contacted her on Dec 28th about the mix up. She responded will get them right out. Contacted her a couple days later and she said waiting on their supplier to send them their stuff. I looked on their website and they still had the ones I needed listed. If I'm not mistaken their site is live so it shows actual quantities on hand.

Buyers beware don't trust them. Terrible customer service.

Hawk52501

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Iowa, USA
My first experience in vaping, and like others after reading earlier reviews on the company, I placed an order on the 28th, for an L2 510 Kit, a case, blue foam, and two small sample bottles of liquid. Recieved the order on the 4th, not bad for free shipping, and the holidays. The case I ordered was not in the package, and I recieved auto batteries, instead of the manual's that I originally ordered. Contacted Jane, and she had them ship out the case and 2 manual batteries, with a return label for the auto ones. Got the package in the mail on the 6th, pretty quick for 1st class mail, from Cali. to the midwest. Was looking at the juice on their site earlier tonight, and noticed they dont have the L2 510 kits for sale anymore...kinda wierd...no sold out e.t.c. just says "There are no products to list in this category.".

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Demanded a refund and recieved a msg, (straight to my spam folder even though I've passed emails back and forth with them) that said that the package was delivered on the 4th. Would I like it resent or a refund. At the bottom of the msg was a copy of my msg demanding a refund.

Funny, their website still lists my order as processing, not shipped. Hmmmm....

The batteries in the L2 kit I got my dad for christmas have started sticking, and the Carts are looser than normal. I'm not even going to try and have them replaced, just gonna take the loss and buy my Dad some real Joye batterys from a more reputable supplier.

Wynterbourne

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Grapevine, TX
Well, I guess I'll share my experiences with this supplier so far. I hate to say it, but I now agree that they tend to lie a bit.

I placed my order on the 4th at 09:47 Pacific. It was a small test order, only six items totaling up to a hair over $30. Wednesday evening I saw that it was still in processing for right at 3 business days (including the date of order). So I sent a quick e-mail inquiring about my order and received the following response from Jane:

Our processing times take anywhere from 24-72 hours dependent on the size of the order.
Ok, so 2.78 business days is not close enough to 3 business days for six items. (sarcasm) Apparently it takes 1 full business day for every 2 items you order. (/sarcasm) Anyways, the next evening I look at my order status and find that it's still in processing. I send another e-mail inquiring about my order and get this response from Jane:

Your package was shipped this morning. Stamps.com usually updates automatically in several days, however, I'll do that manually.
Note, no tracking number is provided and the order still shows 'Processing' on their website. Later on I send another e-mail requesting the tracking number. On the 8th I received an e-mail with my tracking number and the site was updated. However, tracking the package showed a notice indicating that they'd been advised to expect a package, not that one had been received.

Tracking the package this morning I get these notices:

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, January 09, 2010, 3:05 am, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 08, 2010
*grumble*

So far we have slow order fulfillment, beyond even what they say is their maximum expectation, for a small order. We have a rather blatant and irrefutable lie regarding the ship date. And it's all annoying.

I'm an easy guy. If my order is delayed just tell me it's delayed. Don't lie about it, just say "We had a problem, we'll get it out soon." I'm not going to cause a problem, I'm not going to be overly upset, I just want to know where my product is.

The lie really gets to me. I'm looking to save some money since I'm going to be buying juice for 4 different people. But I don't know if I'll be able to order from them again.

Wynterbourne

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Grapevine, TX
We've placed several juice orders with them and never been disappointed. The longest ship to Illinois has been 5 days. We've never ordered anything but nic juice so I can't comment on the 501 and hardware problems. I hope they get it together very soon and start winning back customers.

Out of curiosity, what is the size of your normal order?

Vapin in PA

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2009
Middletown, PA
In the beginning my service experience form strictley was great. I then started having manual battery sticking problems and it burned the atty out. I wrote a message to them and I was told it would be replaced. Fine, but that was on the 15th of December. I went and order more juice, blue foam, and an atty and then I wrote back to find out if that kit was on its way and I was told that it was sent out. That was on the 27th. Because of the Holidays I expected the delays. I finally received my order but no replacement kit yet. No problem I was down to one atty and since my order arrived I would now have two atty's so I wasn't worried about the kit.. Well, to my surprise I received everything except the atty. Since the batteries keep sticking, and believe me you can check all you like but sooner or later you will forget and your atty will burn up, my one and only atty is about dead because of this.

Strictly started strong with me, but after the first 2 orders things have been going down hill. Long shipping time, orders missing items, and being told something and it not happen. I am glad things are working great for others, but this guy is done with them. JMHO :)

jrjacobs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2009
SoCal
UPDATE**

I finally received an email reply from them, saying that PART of my order will ship out today, and that the rest of the order is not ready yet (I only ordered 2 batts, an atty, and some juice). I also received no tracking or shipping confirmation number.

I placed this order on the 28th of Dec. I have contacted them three times and this was my first message back from them (and yes, they found time to process my card immediately).

I live in Los Angeles, so we will see if they are lying about shipping out.

I could have ordered from Healthcabin in China twice now and would have received both orders long ago.

Now that they are shipping the order, they aren't even shipping all of it.

This is ridiculous!

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
I had some issues with a shipment around Christmas and said as much in a thread I had posted. Someone posted in that thread that "jane" works for some web company, can't remember the name. Kina like she is just some sort of "middle man".

I finally did receive my order from them eventually, and even placed another one figuring since Christmas was over, the shipping thing wouldn't be an issue.

Well, I received my 2nd order in a somewhat timely manner, however, it too was missing an item. I have sent numerous emails without any type of response. :mad:

I am wondering if "jane" is the one responsible for all these messes. Maybe the people she works for aren't even aware of all these customer complaints.

I'll find the info for the company she "works" for.

Ok, here it is:

lug2inc.com

Not trying to defend. Believe me, I'll NEVER order from them again. Just saying that it IS possible that the people at Strictly eJuice have no idea that she may be dropping the ball in same cases.

68stang

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
USA
lug2inc is a third party help desk. strictly e juice hired them to do all customer service. i had a problem with my last order but jane made it right by me...ya i had some bad time delay now but i know strictly ejuice is a small small company that got swamped with orders because of there prices. i may take a break ordering from them for a while and let them upgrade there operation and then order again. if you are not in a rush order away great prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread