Stupid e cigs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
You are not alone and believe me, the big fat battery thing doesn't lessen the problem.
Within the past month I have lost a Revolution V2 (no idea where I laid it) and an Innokin Lea (again....duh. One second it was in my hand and the next second...poOF! Gone!)
I even quit drinking and that didn't help. I still lose them all of the time.
It has gotten to the point where when I walk into a room in the house, the first thing my wife asks me is, "did you lose your e-cig?"

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
i'm for serious, it's like i'm gonna be driving down the street one day and see the lil ....... on the side of the road trying to hitchhike it away from me, this is how frequently i lose them!

Seriously, I lost an LR 301 with a drip tip on it in the WalMart parking lot one day and when I drove back two days later, the spot I had parked in was empty so I drove in and...yep....there it was on the white line totally unscathed.

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
I started vaping with the KR808 and yes I would go into a state of panic because I couldn't find them. I bought Pink and Purple ones but because of the cute little size, they still hid from me. One day I was talking with someone here in the forum, told me about a contest for lanyards, I entered and won! I had said a cute one maybe in gold or silver to hang on my neck, like those things that hold glasses! Well a few days later I got the prettiest lanyard, it was awesome. However, I do agree with others on here, a larger battery works well! I have since graduated to the Echos and the IGO's. They come in the 1300 mah and 650 mah. I like the manuals because I get a much better hit with it and the vapor is great!! Because of the pricing from this supplier D and B Gold - Home I have been able to get a few kits at $40 a kit!! Right now he has a sale!! Oh and back to the subject, it's been about 2 months now since I've lost one of these thanks to the lanyard and the bigger PV!!

guitarmeetsjake

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Amory, MS
I am obsessive over my e-cig. When it isn't in my pocket or in the process of being vaped, it's in the cupholder of my car, or on the charger. There was, however, one time that I misplaced it. I searched for half an hour before I found it behind the sink in the bathroom.. I was very drunk that night. Go figure xD But I do think that hanging it around your neck would be a very interesting and original idea :D

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
I am obsessive over my e-cig. When it isn't in my pocket or in the process of being vaped, it's in the cupholder of my car, or on the charger. There was, however, one time that I misplaced it. I searched for half an hour before I found it behind the sink in the bathroom.. I was very drunk that night. Go figure xD But I do think that hanging it around your neck would be a very interesting and original idea :D

I don't know how original, but it works! Like when I'm out on my tractor mowing 3 acres of grass, or last weekend when I had my granddaughter at a festival...lanyard works!! I'm still contemplating about making a chain one that will be girlish! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread