Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i ordered the last two bottles of snicker doodle in 6mg! I also ordered grape ape. figured why not.
picked up some cranberry twist.

now it's time to bring down some blueberry pancakes in 6mg!
right now i'm vaping my 12 mg pancakes and 12 mg cranberries in old school atties... the high end atties good ole hh 357!

i found some carto's so i've got snicker doodle in 12 mg carto tanked lol.

i feel primitive. my little atties won't last long enough with my vanilla and snicker doodle juices.

i was just thinking, the cranberry twist wta, it is like smoking a bubblegum flavored cigarette. it's got that throat hit, but almost tastes juicy fruity. it's a great summer vape. while still getting that cigarette feel. i find i don't reach for the cigarettes when i'm vaping on cranberry twist, same for the blueberry pancake wta.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
i ordered the last two bottles of snicker doodle in 6mg! I also ordered grape ape. figured why not.
picked up some cranberry twist.

now it's time to bring down some blueberry pancakes in 6mg!
right now i'm vaping my 12 mg pancakes and 12 mg cranberries in old school atties... the high end atties good ole hh 357!

i found some carto's so i've got snicker doodle in 12 mg carto tanked lol.

i feel primitive. my little atties won't last long enough with my vanilla and snicker doodle juices.

i was just thinking, the cranberry twist wta, it is like smoking a bubblegum flavored cigarette. it's got that throat hit, but almost tastes juicy fruity. it's a great summer vape. while still getting that cigarette feel. i find i don't reach for the cigarettes when i'm vaping on cranberry twist, same for the blueberry pancake wta.

I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me to see what you like.

Please let us know what you think about the sub ohm flavors, it really means a lot to us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Grape Ape 6mg
uwell crown .5 ohm coil

I want to start with the fact that I've tried many grape juices. Hated them all.
Many are very harsh, cough syrupy and or have that diet soda taste.

I only bought this juice because All i usually vape is vanilla splash 6mg. And sometimes I need a break from the flavor. I am not able to sub ohm 12 mg nic. Way too much Nicotine for me in that style tank. And I'm having a terrible time finding a MTL tank that I like that handles the 80vg of these flavors. I'm open to suggestions for MTL tanks that do well with aroma's juices that have coils to replace. I don't want to rebuild.

Aroma's 6mg offerings are slim, so i picked what i could find to try. I've been vaping on grape ape the last 3 days.

To me, the flavor of grape ape is a grape jolly rancher. It's a sweet juice. but not too sweet. and it tastes like natural sugar to me.

I like this juice between 40 and 45 watts.
it's a very smooth vape and at 45 watts i get a little throat hit that i've been missing with sub ohming. I love the vapor output. Love the sweetness. Love the flavor. This is a great summer vape for me. Makes me want to make some grape kool aid to pair with it!

I will order grape ape again. Next time a bigger bottle.

Reactions: hittman

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Thanks so much for making snicker doodle in 6mg.
I'm really enjoying my aroma juices in my uwell crown at .5 ohms and 50 watts.

Snicker doodle wta very good. As good as I was hoping out to be.
I'm still struggling to find a mtl tank to vape the 12nic flavors. I much prefer sub ohm Vaping. But a lot of juices are too smooth I guess.

I'm getting a little throat hit on the exhale. It's really a nice hit and feel.

I would love to try blueberry pancakes in 6mg.

This is definitely a satisfying feeling for me for when I'm craving that smoke.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I did. Lol I bought two.

I'm not doing good with mtl. I'm struggling. I can't inhale for some dumb reason. I gag.. not sure what causes it. With that said, I just had a thought... I could never smoke non menthol cigarettes, I would gag... wow I just made that connection!

Now, I am able to vape blueberry pancakes in my kabuki but I do find I don't inhale often. I mostly hold it in my cheeks like a dang squirrel.

I have a kabuki clone coming today, to try another flavor in.

I don't know what else it could be. I've tried various pg/vg ratios and it doesn't seem to matter.

Could be my builds, airflow. Ohms? Could be I'm just weird.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
You can mouth to lung a .4 coil.

I must be doing something wrong.

When I build again ill try that.
I was having a hard time.. seems no matter the wraps I consistently got .8 ... I was going for 1.2 so it would fire on my provari. Then I just gave up and went back to my crowns.

My kabuki clone is Vaping just as good as my original. So far anyway.
I still prefer the crown. But even I get annoyed at the vapor output at times. Like watching tv and chain Vaping. Lol. Or when. In the car and it's raining.

Let me know how your new tank goes.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi Jerry. I'm still a huge Aroma fan but have had to get into DIY to save money. My oldest daughter just finished her second year of college and as you know, college is super expensive. In my MTL tanks I use a menthol tobacco that I make myself. In my other tanks I've been using lemonade, strawberry lemonade, and strawberry cheesecake. It's one heck of a sale that you have going on with the 35% coupon code so I'm definitely going to put in an order. One of my favorites was the cranberry that you make. I'm going to get a bottle of that for sure. I used to make my own menthol tobacco even when I was buying the rest of my liquids. I just couldn't find one that I liked as well as the one I used to buy before the company went out of business.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread