Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I need a new tank! I keep vanilla splash in one always. My other tank is usually got some random juice I dont really like hahaha.

Guess its time for another crown.. I need a tank for fruity juice like the grape ape and cranberry.

I gave up on the mtl tanks. Got a kabuki filled with blueberry pancakes and I just cant inhale it right its so funny. I like the flavor I just struggle with mtl. I look like a damn squirrel.

Was hoping to see pcakes come out in 6nic.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don't buy coils. I make all of my own so all of my tanks are RTA's. I'm currently happily using the geekvape ammit, OBS engine, Ijoy exo, goblin mini v3, and still like the digiflavor siren 22mm for a mtl tank. OBS makes a single coil tank called the engine nano. It has had mixed reviews. I liked it ok but never got really great flavor from it. The merlin was a great flavor tank but there were a lot of them that seeped around the press fit base. I still get mine out once in a while and use them. I just have to take them off and wipe under them every couple days.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Its hard for me to find a new tank.. I tired the cleito 120 but it was too hot for me. I like drop in coils. What do you have that you like better than the crown?

I saw that Uwell came out with a crown 3 but I haven't tried one. I'm not sure what a good tank is with drop in coils. If you don't like making your own coils then you can buy them premade and just wick them. I've had alien coils last over a month or two.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    Ive looked at the crown 3. I see mixed reviews.

I have a baby beast its ready for new coils but I am having a difficult time figuring out which ones go with that tank..

Im terrible at building these days. But I have a hectic life right now. So its hard to sit down and build. Usually by he time I sit down im completely exhausted. Therefore it becomes frustrating.

I am vaping more and smoking less lately. Now that I gave up on mtl. My problem now is coughing from cutting back so much on smokes. And ofcoarse, smoke a couple and the cough goes away.

Maybe ill get me a crown 3 and risk it.. I really like the crowns.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I always ran the rba's in the crown tanks. They could be a pain to get the cotton wrapped correctly. I haven't tried the baby beast but have the tfv12 that I won in a contest. It's a monster and has to be run pretty high. At least higher watts than I normally run.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    Ah, so this is why there was 6mg Snicker doodle available today.:) Thanks!

Ladiekali, Does the Kabuki give you a throat hit? Is that what's making you cough? I find I vape a lot more if I don't get that throat hit. Without it I feel like I'm not vaping at all (even though it's been over 4 years since I last smoked) and I end up chain vaping. :-/

I'd also like to find a mtl tank with prebuilt coils that would work with Aroma high VG e-liquid. (I can't vape PG). And like you I stopped building due to time constraints. So if you find a mtl tank with remade coils that works well with Aroma would you *please* post back here?

I'm using the simple K1 mtl tank that I direct inhale. I think it's supposed to be a mtl I think and I didn't want to direct inhale. It just happened. Probably 'cause I was trying to find that damn throat hit. LOL! :p ::sigh::

Thank you!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    the kabuki is the best tank imo for vaping. i tried the clone and my coil gets stuck no matter what i do. I do get a little throat hit. but i find it smooth,, i would stay at 12 nic with aroma if you are not subohming!

I have failed miserably trying to replace vanilla splash. I do hope it comes back soon. I must admit i've been smoking cigs like crazy. i'm down to my last 30 mil and i just decided today to load it my tank. i am so sad.

i vape 6 most of the time with my uwell crown and love it. but the only juices i can vape for any lenghth at all is vanilla splash and snickerdoodle.

i have some 12 buried somewhere with that kabuki tank i'm gonna have to dig it out.

Reactions: radiokaos

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Too bad you aren't willing to build coils. I'm still loving the digiflavor siren. It's super easy to build. I've been meaning to check my stash and see if I have any of either of those two that you like. If I find any I'll let you know.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I know. I suck.. I just dont have the time and patience.. I have had no luck with juice. No luck with mtl. Vanilla splash in my uwell crown is bliss tho.. I was funny about cigs too. One brand one flavor.. any thing else gagged me.

Im gettng ready to sell a lot of my vape gear. Gonna pull it out tomorrow and take pics.

Im keeping my provari p3 and kabuki, my two digi sirens, my two uwell crowns, my sx mini q class, and my vapor stout.

Everything else is going.

I did pick up a sample of unflavored nic from nude nicotine to try. And I have found vape milk paris vapeable.. alice in vapeland white rabbit, aiv had planned to go out of business feb 2018 but it is delayed now. Thank the lord for that. I was holding out for my aroma juice. Tag me if you notice its in stock in 6nic. Ill order.

Im about to add a new member to my animal kingdom.. a fox red labrador. My first pure bred dog. She just turned 4 weeks. Im so upset tho they are getting rid of them at 7 weeks instead of 8. And I was told 8 when I paid my deposit. I got duped.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Something similar happened to us when we got our dog. She's a shiba inu. So I take it that since they are getting rid of them at 7 weeks then they won't have all of their shots? That's what we ran into. I think they do it just so they don't have to pay for the shots.

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I asked a ton of questions before i paid the deposit, but i didn't sign anything.. no health guarantee or health checks or anything. this is one of the most stressful purchases i ever made. she's not even taking the puppies to the vet, and she does the shots herself.

did you get any guarantee's?

she wanted me to take her at 6 weeks originally. and ofcoarse i picked the runt lol... she is half the size of the other puppies. i figured with health checks and some sort of guarantee, we would be fine... now i'm not getting any reassurance.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    We picked the runt too. She ended up being average size for a shiba. The lady we got ours from had different color collars on them and we told her the color we wanted. It's been 4-5 years now so I don't remember if we had to leave a deposit but I think we did. I wouldn't stress too much. Just take the puppy to your vet when you get it and they will make sure it has everything it needs. The lady we got ours from did the shots herself too. You will still need a vet visit for the other stuff though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread