Sub Ohm Vaping....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
Hi, i switched to Sub ohm vaping latley. Ive tried sub-ohm before, but i stuck with my nautlius tank for a whle, now i just switched to a sigeli 150w, and a T-VCT Tank.

Whenever i vape (sometimes) it just tickles my lung when i take a hit, idk what im doing wrong? i currently vape 50/50.

Why does this happen?

I used a Royal Hunter Dripper today and it still happened most of the time... its like i have to cough on the exhale.. airflow is open and vaping 0.5 ohm at 20w (because any higher il cough my lung up)...

Thanks

steam heat

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
If you are getting to much of a throat hit is is more than likely from your 50/50 juice.... Try an find some 60/40 or 70/30 it will be a lot smoother, wetter and have more cloud production.(I can't stand 50/50 WAY to much throat hit for me even 60/40 is still a Lil to much pg for me) don't give up ya just gotta fine tune and find out what you like and what works for you

Xexist

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Fort Saskatchewan
I just tried sub ohm for the first time today. Its going to take come getting used to.. sure as heck different than the 2.1 ohm coils I had been using on my old iTaste MVP. Ive tried between 10-20W and I dunno will take some getting used to lol. I like the lower watt better so far but maybe thats just me not knowing what I doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread