Suggestions and maybe some explanation of different systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liazard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2016
With PAX juul apparently no longer supplying their product reliably, I'm looking for a replacement. I would appreciate suggestions.

After a few false starts with some of the commercial brands for trying to quit smoking, I found juul and thought it was about perfect (if pretty expensive).

I'm not a hobbyist and don't like messing with gadgets, just want something that carries easily in a pocket and is ready all day and has a decent flavor like tobacco. Not sure what a "mod" is but I don't think it's what I want!

What I like(d) about JUUL:

*Small and inconspicuous.
*Flat, fits in pocket.
*Doesn't look like a cigarette.
*Doesn't look like paraphernalia from a '60s head shop (all curvy etc.).
*Vapor odorless.
*Fairly reliable.
*Uncomplicated.
*Charge lasted about a day.

Are there any comparable devices available?

Liazard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2016
The My Von Erl is a similar device. Flat, uses pre-filled pods, completely self contained rechargable battery, inconspicuous and doesn't release mountains of vapor. I think vapordna.com has the kit with tobacco flavored pod on sale for around 30 bucks.

Oh, and welcome to ECF! :)

Thanks! I'll check it out. I've been off cigs for over a year now. Unfortunately the maker of my surrogate device appears to have cut me off without notice, so this is kind of an emergency situation if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
My first MOD and now my work and stealth vape mod is an iStick TC40W and a Nautilus Mini tank. Portable and care free easily fits in a pants pocket with no worries about leaking. Enough power to last all day and also has USB charging for at the PC or in the car. Just my opinion but it was the perfect MOD for someone like me who said he would never have a Nebulizer in his hand vaping............. Now I have a Movkin Disguiser and a Wismec RX200S as my daily MODs. Who would have thought??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread